Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L81'ers Gather around...

A little revisit..

Things aren't exactly "flying" out of the Registry Store One of our members South Carolina ordered 4 of the New Tank Top Shirts and she loves them.

Look back through this thread and see some item that we listed, not all items are in the Registry Store, some items are made available by our Embroidery Shop from items in stock. AND we had the digital design redone so it can be done LARGE or small and maintain the details that will blow you away ;)

I had New Digitalized Logo stitched across the back of a Jacket and it turned out beautiful (photo a page or so back within this thread).

Bud

Been reading thru all the older posts here.

Is what is available in the store the only items for sale?

How bout plain t-shirts, or sweatshirts?
I did see the colored hats that have that worn look.
Are those still available as well?

Thanks

:w Jodis81

Everything mentioned and shown within this thread is available, as well what is shown in the L81VeteRegistry Store

The cost of Real Silk Screening is prohibitive in small qty, thus I opted for the Embroidery items, and with our new Embroidery Shop we have a lot more options on items. I recently had the logo re-digitized and now it can be enlarged for across the back of jackets or personal items. Contact me via PM or Email for details on shipping personal items and pricing...

Bud Dougherty

Quite the dapper look you've got there, Yoda.
Are you going to be modeling the '81 garb ?? :eek:hnoes;shrug

.... just being BRUTAL - JUST BRUTAL !! :boogie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom