Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L81'ers Gather around...

Ordered the denim shirt, dat hat and patch yesterday. Easy transaction and looking forward to receiving the goodies. Thnx Bud for making it so easy. Dave:w

A lot of the NASCAR sites are offering worn hats now. I think it was because Dale Jr. had that one he wore to death and everyone wanted one like it. I have one I wear to work that is naturally worn out by me. It's very faded from washing and should be worth a fortune in a couple of years. :L

Bud,
I'd be interested in one of those if you decide to offer them. You can never have too many L81 hats. Do they have a Frost Beige?

Tom

Bud, received the dat hat and logo patches today. Was very happy with the quality of the hat and logo patches. Better than i had anticipated. I'm sure the denim shirt will be nice also. Thnx again Dave.
:w

John & Dave thanks for your order and THANK YOU for your comments :upthumbs

Bud

Hi Bud. Received the denim shirt today. Very nice shirt. Good quality , and the embrodery looks great. Thnx again Dave
:w

The "New" Registry Store has been online since December 04, 2006 and so far we have sold & sent:

5 ~ Coffee Mugs ~
4 ~ Hats ~
6 ~ Patches ~
3 ~ Long Sleeve Denim Shirts ~

To those that have ordered items... A HUGE THANK YOU... and, I'll leave it at that... :eyerole

I'm just glad I didn't have to put out a lot of $$$ and I am extremely greatful to "Embroidery Boardwalk" here in Amarillo for working with us and NOT Requiring the Registry to order minimums of each item :upthumbs.

It may take us an extra week to 10 days to fill the order by not having the On Shelf Inventory, but it beats having items sitting in my cabnets gathering dust...

Bud Dougherty

Hey Bud,

I love the patch!! I just ordered one for myself.

I noticed when I paid for it using Paypal that there is no shipping and handling charge... was this an error? Or do you really NOT charge S&H?

:w Jane Ann

:w Jane Ann,

Good Question ;)

I tried to factor S&H into the price ;) In most cases it works, sometimes it's a wash and sometimes it cost just a bit. BUT I'd rather spread the costs out over all the items and help everyone if they want our "Stuff" ;)

The items sent oversea's or out of the Good Ole USA pays a bit more of a premium, and in most case's does not cover the entire costs. Customs / Shipping Paperwork are a pain too, BUT.... we have Hats / Shirts in at least 6 countries ;)

It's all worth the effort, ... ;LOL well most the time :W

Your L81 (1981) Patch will be in the post office in morning (here in Amarillo) THANKS Jane Ann

Update:

We are looking into a request for Women's Tank Tops, and I had our Logo re-digitalized so we can have the logo embroidered big enough for the back of a jacket or blanket or ???

I took one of my jackets in and had the logo done on the back of it. :upthumbs
attachment.php

attachment.php

Turned out REALLY NICE! :D

Now... the embroider and I are looking for a suitable jacket. One that we can offer different colors / sizes / stylish and priced so everyone can afford one. So far we like the micro-fiber jackets...

IF you have a brand name that you KNOW is available I'll forward it to our embroider and see what kind of price she can get us, including the embroidery ;)

Thanks
Bud Dougherty

That looks great. Wouldn't that alsos work on the front of a sweatshirt?

That looks great. Wouldn't that alsos work on the front of a sweatshirt?
Yup ;)

I've thought about getting a quote just to have the embroidery done. But I have my doubts how good it work to have members Mail me there items, then postage/package to send it back... I just get this sinking feeling that I'd end up on the short end of the deal.

Seems the interest is there until I get the items, then everyone (Well not Everyone) seems to vanish ;LOL

But I GOT it and the only thing I'm giving away is bubble gum and ..... and I'm fresh out of Bubble Gum :chuckle :boogie

Bud

You could find a source for a quality sweatshirt in all of the colors that were available in '81, even the 2 tones. That would be pretty :cool. After all you're retired. What else do you have to do? :boogie

After all you're retired. What else do you have to do? :boogie

nice,Tom!!!!!

I like the looks of the jacket Bud.
I would go along with Tom,front of a sweatshirt,e.g.over the left chest area,and/or like the one you have on your jacket,(on both sides)on a sweatshirt.

Just ordered one of the L81 hats.

Thanks agin Bud,and i also think the idea of a sweatshirt would be good.

Later,Ken

Bud,

I love the way your jacket turned out, very nice!

As for female Tank Tops, I first need to have an upper top to fill it out.:eek:hnoes

I do like the sweatshirt idea. :cool

Bud,

I got the WHT hat today. That's some fine ball-cap! Thanks!

I know that when I found the L81 VetteRegistry back in 2000, it helped me really understand our venerable L81's. I do thank you for your vision and lasting dedication to the registry...without it, our dear L81 Corvette would expire into the cemetery of the unknown sport car. :beer

So helping along and getting one cool cap in return is not a bad deal at all.

Gerry - those '81's just keep on ticking !! I'll have an 81 in our group going to Colorado ... and, as a matter of fact, we'll be in Gallup on Friday the 22nd at the BEST WESTERN RED ROCK INN. :upthumbs
Saturday morning we'll be headin' over to Bud's for a couple of days in Amarillo, before joining forces with him to head north to the SPRINGS :m . We'll have to hook up and show off the SHARKS !!!! :eek:hnoes

... and, as a matter of fact, we'll be in Gallup on Friday the 22nd at the BEST WESTERN RED ROCK INN. :upthumbs

Dawg,

I was telling Bud that it was a good thing that your rowdy pack would not be staying in ABQ, for I didn't want to have to lay a lot of dough bailing the whole group out of jail. ;LOL

Gallup is a nice semi-quiet semi-college town. The wealthy-represented is relatively high there.

I'll make a mental note and try to stop by. Hopefully my preparation (the Vette) will be complete by then.

GerryLP -

BAIL ??? :boogie ... that's why HOWIE tows an ATM with him wherever we go !! You just never can tell when we might need some ;help to get us out of a jam :W :W :chuckle !!!!

Good to hear that GALLUP is a nice, kinda quiet place ... we'll fit right in ;shrug :eek:hnoes

If not GALLUP - we'll bee seein you soon after ! :cool

And it's a damn good thing I have my ATM
and 5 other credit cards, since the DawG &
other POSSE folks like PASSING ANY Cop
Cruiser at 105mph.... TRUE !!!! I have the PICTURES !!
:beer :eek:wned

Howie...

GerryLP -

BAIL ??? :boogie ... that's why HOWIE tows an ATM with him wherever we go !! You just never can tell when we might need some ;help to get us out of a jam :W :W :chuckle !!!!

Good to hear that GALLUP is a nice, kinda quiet place ... we'll fit right in ;shrug :eek:hnoes

If not GALLUP - we'll bee seein you soon after ! :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom