Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Less than 3 months away

What's 3 months away? :confused

CruiseFest 2010 :chuckle :thumb

Paul, I am getting stoked. I've got my room reservations and plans for getting there.

CruiseFest

Tom, Is there going to be a caravan buy st. louis that we can join up with.......................Billy:w:w:w:w

Just waiting for the planning folks to post what is going to occur and the costs so I can register. Have the room reserved. Can't get the vette out yet as we are having a snow storm today and have 6 inches accumulated, but it will melt fast and hopefully the road will dry up by the weekend, otherwise it will be mud and the corvettes will sit in the garage.
Barrett

Register

I agree Barrett, where is the info on costs to register for different events.......................................Billy:w:w:w:w:w

The registration page is being readied......:thumb

Patiently Waiting...:beer:beer

Well, Lori Worman and myself are pretty much set with the seminar schedule.

Suspensions for the c2/3, c4c5c6 technical seminars, detailing seminars and interior reupholstery will all be covered.

And on my end, I will be doing diagnosis and repair of any vehicles that need it on site.

Especially if there is that nagging problem that noone seems to be able to fix.

:)

Allthebest, c4c5

Well, Lori Worman and myself are pretty much set with the seminar schedule.

Suspensions for the c2/3, c4c5c6 technical seminars, detailing seminars and interior reupholstery will all be covered.

And on my end, I will be doing diagnosis and repair of any vehicles that need it on site.

Especially if there is that nagging problem that noone seems to be able to fix.

:)

Allthebest, c4c5

Once again I have to say THANKS for all you do here, Paul! Looking forward to seeing you again. :w

Jane Ann

CF is kind of like Christmas. If you don't talk about it or think about it to much the time goes by faster thus reducing the urge to pack the car a month early. Then there is the desire to plan the road trip and what path to take. Which should take all but 5 minutes in front of google maps but with the anticipation of CF we plan, re-plan, re-route (to meet up with others) then re-plan again. The next issue is getting the car detailed and ready for the trip. If the excitement is to high we clean and detail to early and have to do it all over again. All of that and I haven't even mentioned the winter mods list that we are trying to get done before CF. :W

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom