Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

looking for a surprise gift project for my son

madrat

would love to find my old '60 corvette that i had in high school. (1969-70). i sold it before i went to enlist in the army. i'll give the name of the guy who bought it through email. the color was "plum crazy". it had molded in bumpers to look like part of the body. oldsmobile rear end. i sold it minus the engine and trans. i owned it for roughly 2 years and i'd love to buy it back if possible for my son. he's very into nostalgia and muscle cars and bikes. it would be the perfect project with a special attachment for him. sorry i don't have the vin. don't know how to get it. thanks for any help.....harleydave

Reactions: Rob
Thanks for your service! Happy new year & Welcome to the forum.
Good luck tracking down your old 60.

Yup, good luck with your search.

to all of you who have read this so far; please excuse my incorrect wordage. in 1969 i went to kcmo. to enlist but failed the physical. torn/ruptured cartilage. still haunts me today. my most profound apologies to the members and veterans. it wasn't my intent to convey that to you. allow me to express a wholehearted gratitude from me and my family to those who did/have/are serving. hope we can still be friends.....harleydave

Welcome to CAC!!!
good luck with your search!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom