Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ltpws

D

drazen

Hi!
What means "service LTPWS" light, and what have I do in this case?

It means you have a possible problem with the low tire pressure warning system. Need to have it looked at.

Does the light go out at all when driving or stay on? I had the light come on twice in one day while stopping. then about 5 mins later it went out again. Now its been days and no light. The owners manual states the light can come on while driving 25mph or slower for 2 miles or more. It also states it is normal for it to come on in stop and go traffic as long as the light goes out once you go over 25mph for more then 2 miles. If it stays on it most likley means one of your tire sensors is bad. If you dont have run flats the dealer has a way to shut the system off, (this would turn off the yellow lamp) that is if you dont want to replace the sensor or care if the system operates any more. Ross

If you have the factory manual check book 1, 3e-11. If you don't have the manual let us know & I can give you the info to access the DLC to find out what the problem is..........

I have not the factory manual and I will be thankful to you for your information!

I can send you the info on the LPTWS diagnosis, however, it is kind of long.
Would you rather I e-mailed it to you?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom