Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

many misc. parts '68-'73 for sale/trade

hey thanks
i need the WP pulley and crank pulley for a BB 427 can you help
thjanks

hey geo
i need a seat belt for a 69 vette the mail end in black
let me know
jeff

Robin . I got your check , but didn't cash it because there was no info as to what gauge you wanted --- I couldn't remember , and I lost my previous e mail messages . Now that I know you want the temp. gauge , I'll put it in the mail today . Sorry for the delay , G.

George, has the temp gauge and the parking brake cable been sent?

robin

Robin ; no , i have not had the time to pull the cable . I hope to get to it this week . G.

Hi George, do you have a temp sending unit for a 72 350, L48, that goes in the left head, i have tried several from different sources and none of them read correct for my guage. thanks, Bill

hello all, i just want to point out to the CAC community,that i still have not recieved my parts from george. in good faith i sent him a check for the full amount,shipping included. as you can see by the postings,the info and updates are very sporadic.....buyer beware!
this episode has made me more aware on how to treat others

robin

did you hear ??????

robin74 said:
hello all, i just want to point out to the CAC community,that i still have not recieved my parts from george. in good faith i sent him a check for the full amount,shipping included. as you can see by the postings,the info and updates are very sporadic.....buyer beware!
this episode has made me more aware on how to treat others

Robin
Did you ever haer from Geo again? I'm geussing not as there has been nothing posted. I thought that maybe he e-mailed you or something I GEUSS WE ALL LEARNED A LESSON AT YOUR EXPENSE. Good luck !
Tom

hey geo

i need BB parts - pulley
3 groove W/P pulley # 3995644
P/S pumppulley 2 groove # 3878245 and an idler pulley
can you help
jeff

I have the idler pulley and I'll check on the p/s pulley---I'm pretty sure I do not have the 3 groove pulley. G.

What happened to Robins parts? Did he ever recieve them ? We never heard anymore about it. Robbin if you did infact get your parts let us know, it would clear things up for Geo, and make the rest of feel beter!
Tom

tls630----Robin never got his amp meter because the one I had tested no good. His check was destroyed, so all he is out is postage.hamil66--- is your '73 a 350 or a 454?

Geo, Need inside pillar posts, and windshield wiper motor/pump, front stock air dams, spare tire carrier and dash center bezel (no guages) for a 73 coupe.

Kritter

Need a flywheel inspection cover for a 68 327 4-speed

Gepoar,

I'm looking for a flywheel inspection cover for a 68 327 4-speed.

Thanks, Mikey

hey geo
do yu have any carbs available I need a quadra jet for a 69 BB 390 HP
let me know
jeff

hmmmm check was destroyed? how come i just got it in the mail last week? has anyone ever really gotten parts?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom