Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ms Kiss - My Humble Apologies...

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
:eek: My first experience as moderator trying to modify someone else's post and I screwed it up! :eek:

I did a move with one of my posts before, but I didn't realize that one can only move the entire post, not just a thread. :rolleyes:

Barbie, what happened was this: ozzyvette added a thread to your post on coolant questions (Dexcool), and it wasn't relevant to the subject you started, but was related to a post that he had responded to before (one about 700R4 Trans slippage - which BTW, whoever was the author of that one, it's gone too!).

I moved what I thought would just be his response, but as it turned out, your entire post moved to the "trans" post. When I tried to seperate them again, I lost 'em both! Nothing but a dead link to "Coolant Help" question. :eek:

I humbly apologize,

Ken

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
Thanks Ken

I hosed up the same way last week. I now feel somewhat less stupid. It is nice to have another member in the club.

Tom

M

Ms Kiss

Accidents happen. The moderators on this forum, do an excellent job. And, everyone is entitled to a boo boo. Next time it happens I get to drive your car, OK? :L

Barbie

supernatural400

Corvette
1993 SuperNatural 400 #5 /99 LS1 Z28 N2O equipped
Hey ms kiss, wanted to ask you..How come the locked web site ??

M

Ms Kiss

Hi Ron,

I did that in an effort to keep a handful of other Forum persons out. Adjustments have been made. How is the beast running?

Barbie

supernatural400

Corvette
1993 SuperNatural 400 #5 /99 LS1 Z28 N2O equipped
I guess a few spoil it for everybody..she's running fine, wish this snow and rain would end soon. Want to head down to Lyme Rock, CT so she can stretch her legs

B

BubbleHead

Is it that big of a deal it a topic wanders a little? I belong to JeepsUnlimited.com and we have no moderators and get by pretty good. Just wondering, not trying to start trouble.

Tim

twiget

Corvette
In the market
BubbleHead said:
Is it that big of a deal it a topic wanders a little? I belong to JeepsUnlimited.com and we have no moderators and get by pretty good. Just wondering, not trying to start trouble.

Tim

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Tim. As a rule, we try to keep posts true to the forum they are in. If you have a sujbect you would like to talk about that is not Corvette related we have the "Offroad" forum. Kind of a catch all, just try and keep it clean.:)

Hope this clears up any questions.

Jason

M

Ms Kiss

Welcome to the CAC Tim. As you can see our moderators are friendly and helpful people.....juz don't let them near the delete button. :p :L

Barbie

twiget

Corvette
In the market
Ms Kiss said:
Welcome to the CAC Tim. As you can see our moderators are friendly and helpful people.....juz don't let them near the delete button. :p :L

Barbie

Hey I resemble.. er.. umm... I mean, I resent that!:D

If youll notice it's the two newest moderators that have troubles with the "Delete Button":D

Jason

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
twiget said:
If you'll notice it's the two newest moderators that have troubles with the "Delete Button":D

Jason

And just what do you mean by that? :r LOL

Ken

B

BubbleHead

Ms Kiss said:

Barbie

Gotcha Ms Kiss. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom