Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ms Kiss - My Humble Apologies...

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
:eek: My first experience as moderator trying to modify someone else's post and I screwed it up! :eek:

I did a move with one of my posts before, but I didn't realize that one can only move the entire post, not just a thread. :rolleyes:

Barbie, what happened was this: ozzyvette added a thread to your post on coolant questions (Dexcool), and it wasn't relevant to the subject you started, but was related to a post that he had responded to before (one about 700R4 Trans slippage - which BTW, whoever was the author of that one, it's gone too!).

I moved what I thought would just be his response, but as it turned out, your entire post moved to the "trans" post. When I tried to seperate them again, I lost 'em both! Nothing but a dead link to "Coolant Help" question. :eek:

I humbly apologize,

Ken

Thanks Ken

I hosed up the same way last week. I now feel somewhat less stupid. It is nice to have another member in the club.

Tom

Accidents happen. The moderators on this forum, do an excellent job. And, everyone is entitled to a boo boo. Next time it happens I get to drive your car, OK? :L

Barbie

Hey ms kiss, wanted to ask you..How come the locked web site ??

Hi Ron,

I did that in an effort to keep a handful of other Forum persons out. Adjustments have been made. How is the beast running?

Barbie

I guess a few spoil it for everybody..she's running fine, wish this snow and rain would end soon. Want to head down to Lyme Rock, CT so she can stretch her legs

Is it that big of a deal it a topic wanders a little? I belong to JeepsUnlimited.com and we have no moderators and get by pretty good. Just wondering, not trying to start trouble.

Tim

BubbleHead said:
Is it that big of a deal it a topic wanders a little? I belong to JeepsUnlimited.com and we have no moderators and get by pretty good. Just wondering, not trying to start trouble.

Tim

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Tim. As a rule, we try to keep posts true to the forum they are in. If you have a sujbect you would like to talk about that is not Corvette related we have the "Offroad" forum. Kind of a catch all, just try and keep it clean.:)

Hope this clears up any questions.

Jason

Welcome to the CAC Tim. As you can see our moderators are friendly and helpful people.....juz don't let them near the delete button. :p :L

Barbie

Ms Kiss said:
Welcome to the CAC Tim. As you can see our moderators are friendly and helpful people.....juz don't let them near the delete button. :p :L

Barbie

Hey I resemble.. er.. umm... I mean, I resent that!:D

If youll notice it's the two newest moderators that have troubles with the "Delete Button":D

Jason

twiget said:
If you'll notice it's the two newest moderators that have troubles with the "Delete Button":D

Jason

And just what do you mean by that? :r LOL

Ken

Ms Kiss said:

Barbie

Gotcha Ms Kiss. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom