Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mtn Skiier

M

Mtn Skiier

Been told of this site about a year ago when searching for NOS parts for my Vette. Oh, brought my 63 Splt Window coupe in Jan 1964. Frame off restoration 1986. Paint Sebring Metallic Silver, Red interior, 340HP, HP brake system. She still draws a lot of looks and comments. Well, finally on line and hope to continue to learn about my vette from various sources such this site. Yes, I ski during the winters when the vette is on blocks. SAVE THE WAVE!! :)

Okay will post pictures ASAP. Drove it this morning and needs to be clean up!!
Thanks for the interest. SAVE THE WAVE!!!

welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!!!

welcome mtn schiier

welcome

welcome mtn schiier

to the cac:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

Mtn Skiier! Welcome to the :CAC from a fellow Coloradoan! We're glad you found us!

The family has a condo just down the road from you in Silverthorne, so I'm quite familiar with the Silverthorne/Dillon/Frisco area. I understand this wet stuff we're getting here on the front range today may end up amounting to two inches of snow in your part of Summit County.

You should take a look at the CAC's CruiseFest plans for 2007- CruiseFest has moved out west, and will be held in Colorado Springs this June. There's a link to our CruiseFest section in my signature block.

Once again, welcome aboard. See you in the forums, and hopefully at CruiseFest!

:w
-Patrick

Whos your hockey team?

Welcome aboard:w

Welcome, Mtn Skiier.
I can only imagine what it must be like to ski on real Rocky Mountain snow. It must be great.

Hope you can make it to CruiseFest in Co Springs in June.

Tammy

Whos your hockey team?

Welcome aboard:w

CHAS!
;squint:

He's in Colorado. You know very well he isn't going to be a Red Wings fans. Now, you just stop making trouble, mister! I'm wise to your tricks, Mr. Chris Chelios Apologist.
:gap

:beer
-Patrick

Been told of this site about a year ago when searching for NOS parts for my Vette. Oh, brought my 63 Splt Window coupe in Jan 1964. Frame off restoration 1986. Paint Sebring Metallic Silver, Red interior, 340HP, HP brake system. She still draws a lot of looks and comments. Well, finally on line and hope to continue to learn about my vette from various sources such this site. Yes, I ski during the winters when the vette is on blocks. SAVE THE WAVE!! :)

The 63 spit-window coupe has to be one of my all time favorites; we best be seeing some pictures soon :upthumbs

Welcome aboard we're gald to have you.

Stay in touch, and "Don't Forget To Wave"

Bill :w

Paint Sebring Metallic Silver, Red interior, 340HP, HP brake system. SAVE THE WAVE!! :)

Welcome to the 'Action Center. Love those Sebring Silver cars (I wonder why?)...whether '63 or '96. Enjoy your "short" cruising season out there in the Rockies.

Welcome from another Colorado Vette lover. I lived in Dillon and Silverthorn several years ago, it sure has changed since then. Welcome again to CAC, I think you will enjoy it here.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom