Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 18x12 and 18x10 Rims/tires just showed up!!!!!!!!!

69MyWay said:
... my tired old worn out couch.

Now I know that you're excited Chris, but shouldn't that read "our" couch? Nikki is gonna kill you! :L

Man, it IS looking SWEET!!! :upthumbs

_ken :w

Um. Wow.

Beth tells me you want to get together this Saturday! Lets do it! If you want some help on the car give me a call, I am free!

Or if the car isnt ready to drive on Saturday, wacha think about trailoring it up to the crusie in, its at the kmart on blanding by your place!

I WANT YOUR VETTE! That car is soooo sweet, I love the rims!!!

eek.gif
eek2.gif
rofl.gif

That's just sweet looking! Now it time to hit the streets and cause a lil trouble
boy8.gif

Re: Who's da Daddy?

Barbie said:
Looks :cool What size are your meats Chris?

Now comes all the polishing fun. :D

/screen[/IMG]

Barbie

Fronts 275 35 ZR 18
Rears 335 30 ZR 18

WOW!!!!!! I wish I was home to see the car in person. It figures, I leave and they show up.

Well, my dear lovely wife, nobody MADE you take your lil red C5 Rocket on a Summer road trip to Ohio....did they? You know though, I tried filling that void in the bed last night with the two front wheels and tires. I woke up with black smudge marks all over me. I really need you to come home :cu

I wonder if he is getting any studying done for that exam?????

I am trying. I think I am rapidly forgetting everything else I ever knew. I really need you to come home soon, because I don't know if I am going to remember how to get home after the exam :confused

Beth tells me you want to get together this Saturday! Lets do it! If you want some help on the car give me a call, I am free!

Hey Mitch, maybe we can go find that fellow in the Yellow SVT Cobra and show him what my blinkers look like blasting past him in a freaky polo green streak!!!!!

No, I don't think dragging the 69 up to the local car show will be any good. I have yanked the door panels, center console, seats, etc. out of it in an attempt to get the power windows at 100%.

I might want to meet you guys up there though. Maybe we can do some Corky's BBQ, or Outback or something????

My big screen T.V. blew up and I just bought a DVD player. Only got to watch two movies. I want to replace it with another big screen, and may spend some time Saturday night shopping. Joy, joy. (got to find that 18 months same as cash option!).

Very Nice Chris those are EXACTLY what that car needed Very good choice!

BTW can you let me know what company did your rims please Id like to look them up for a quote on mine

Thanks
Chad

BigRed said:
Very Nice Chris those are EXACTLY what that car needed Very good choice!

BTW can you let me know what company did your rims please Id like to look them up for a quote on mine

Thanks
Chad

Thanks Chad,

Just go to

www.hvydeez.com

Call them up and ask for Dave or Lynn. They will take good care of you.

BTW, you won't be waiting as long as I did. I thought I was never going to get them. My hold up was the freaky wide rear rims. Normal rims should be done in about a month (that is normal 8-11" widths)

Big Red,

I think one of these two would look super hot on a C4 with 18 on the front, and 19 on the rear.

twisted_blade6.jpg

or

prowler.jpg

Congrats Chris. That has to be the most awesome '69 I've ever seen. Beagle approved too. Can't waite to see it in person.

Tom

My hat's off to ya, Chris:BOW !

Guy

Cool Chris, give me a call on Saturday when you are free....me and beth really dont have anything planned...cruise in and food sounds good though!

I got your message, I was working so I couldnt answer!

Chris,

You've done an amazing job!!!!

I have to agree with Bullitt, you take that Monster to a couple of shows and everyone is going to be seeing it in a major Corvette magazine soon after.

Drive it , trailer it, armored car it, Just bring that baby to SharkFest so I can see it up close and personal.

Have fun keeping all that black paint and chrome gleaming buddy.

Rick

Man, Chris, that is almost too pretty to drive. However, that thing just has to scare the everliving **** out of anyone your near. What a bad ass ride. I hope mine can look something close to as evil as yours does. It has to be one of the coolest Vettes I have ever seen.

With the renewed interest in Star Wars, should we dub it....

Darth Vetter

What do you think guys and gals????

Dude you :_rock

WOW Chris

that is one PHAT ride you have there, lookin really good!

P..retty
H..ot
A..nd
T..empting

Frank

Speechless.......

Chris,
Totally........... Inspiring. Chris, if your car ws a mountain, it would be called MT RUSHMORE....

:w
Steve

Thanks for all the compliments. I really can't take credit. All the credit goes to Intro Wheels via, www.hvydeez.com , and well, my credit card :L

If you liked the other photos, you might like these as well. I just got done driving the car around and around and around the neighborhood for about 1 hour. I did some more shade tree alignment on the car, and was mostly trying to get the gear shift to work. I now have all four gears again, albeit third is a little loose, so I will need to make at least one more minor tweak.

It was 88 degrees outside and high humidity. She was holding at 210 without the a/c running. I am a little concerned as I was hoping to be at 185-190, to leave some room for the extra temp when running with the a/c and higher speed pulls. I also assume the fresh engine specs are warming things up a tad.

Big%20Meats%201.JPG

I must admit, my head is rather swollen as of the arival of these wheels, so please forgive me for going on and on and on about them.

Big%20Meats%202.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom