Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 18x12 and 18x10 Rims/tires just showed up!!!!!!!!!

Chris,

I beg to differ, the credit is all yours.

You made this Vette what it is , you picked the wheels, they only made them.

You took on a huge project and made it a beautiful peice of homemade American muscle.

Alright a little credit goes to your card too, and lets not forget Nikki who stood behind your every move.

BTW that thing looks nasty as hell from all angles.

Chris, Rick and the rest are right -- YOU deserve the credit. It was your time, your blood, your sweat and your tears that went into this project. Mine will never compete with yours when it comes to the quality of the work I see, and when I think of the car and what you started with on this project, I am duly impressed. Take a bow when people say it's beautiful. I admire your work. :BOW

_ken :w

Chris don't worry about the head swellage! Your $hit eatin grin must be 10 times the one I have right now after see the pics. And the credit is all yours. You've worked long and hard on this and you deserve it all. I can recall the first you talked to me about your plans when you said "Hey man I got the 69 vette convert.........." I didn't imagine it looking this damn good!!!!!!! Next step for me is seeing this bad boy in person!!! :)

Chris, I think I saw a speck just below the right rear bumper that might be an imperfection......no......wait.....its just my eye blurring from the tear in it. That rear end shot has me all emotional!

You know, guys, I've seen some fine rears in my time, but that one is just about perfect! I'd give it a 10 1/2.

Seriously, you have got to be just giddy. I know I would be. I got that way when I bolted my new hood on. By the way, that black big block hood on my all white '73 has had an interesting effect. Prior I had guys pullin up next to me and trying to get something going. Now they all just look away and drive off real slow. Of course the carberation problem I'm havin causes it to idle like I have a major cam in it. Kinda cool. Except when I get out of it and I smell like a gas can.:L

Chris,

Hate to be a Ditto-Head but....

Ditto what everyone else said.... But with more feeling!

It's been a long wait, Good job on the patience! I found it worthwhile watching your project!

Congrat's again!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom