Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! My 93 LT one runs 15 minutes then quits check engine light comes on car dies

Jpasquarie

Corvette
93 blue anniversary convertible
This is getting scary the car stops while it's running I replaced the fuel filters ignition igniter the coil I just put in a new ECM same problem. I can almost time the car to stop in 15 minutes pull off to the side road wait a few minutes car restarts does anybody have an idea

Codes? More info would help. Fuel PSI?

retvett is right; you really need to have a factory service manual (refered to as an FSM) to refer to. Then you need to pull the codes....

from what you're describing, my money is on fuel pressure......;)

15 minutes quits

Drop the car off today at the shop gave him your advice hope it works out well thank you very much for pressure or OPTi got to be I will definitely post a thank you and let you know what it was or is

93 vet stops running

Deafly want to thank you guys it turned out it was the OPTi spark public probably would not of started the job without your advice thank you all

turned out it was the OPTi spark public
Appreciate the feedback, even tho my car has none.

Did you find out why the Opti was the issue? Oft, it is from a water leak from the water pump; may be advisable to also change while you're 'in there'. Also, there is an improved version of it which is not susceptible to that problem.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom