Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My Ole Pal has a Birthday TODAY

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
ROCKETBLOCK has been around here since forever.. we met at the Auburn CruiseFest and instantly became live long friends.. We maintain our friendship via the Corvette Action Center and through weekly or more correspondence.

He and his wife Sharon have been here for me at every turn and twist of my medical issue's and they have a very special place in my heart..

I have met many many friends through out my Corvette ownership (since 1978), competed against many and drank a few brewsky's with most. Rod & Sharon are true Corvette folks as well as CAR PEOPLE.. I would have loved to compete against Rod, who knows maybe we did cross trails back a few years ago. Furthest north I went was to Brainard or St. Louis for NCCC racing, showing and rally's..

What ever I don't mean to get off track here, I just felt like expounding a bit :rotfl

You enjoy your day Rod,,,,, Nanc and I wish you a very :birth and many more to come..

Luv you man

Bud

Happy birthday Rod!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many happy returns!

Happy Birthday, Rod. I hope it was a great one for you. :w

HBD, ROCKETBLOCK!! :happyanim:

Mac

Happy Birthday, Rod!

Hope you had a great time, yesterday!

:w

I had a great day. Weather was perfect and I got the Vette out for a little drive...sounds good! 1 1/2 inch steaks on the real charcoal Weber. MMMMMMMMMMMM

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom