Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New here from Okemos, Michigan

JThomas

Corvette
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2012 Corvette ZR1
Just registered with the site. I'm a member of the Corvette Club of Michigan as well as the Capital City Corvette Club, two of the oldest clubs in the NCCC.

I currently own two Corvettes, a '92 ZR-1 and an '07 Z06. I will be leading the Michigan Caravan to the National Corvette Museum in 2009, if interested please go to the NCM website for additional information.

Save the wave! :thumb

Joe,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! We're happy to have you with us, and we know you'll enjoy the members and the information.

Elaine

Hi Joe and :welcome !!

Glad you joined us! Enjoy the site and the forums.
:wJane Ann

welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!!!!:welcome

Welcome to the CAC Joe. :w

Welcome to the CAC :thumb Looking forward to meeting you at the CruiseFest in Bowling Green next June. By the way, I lived in Haslett for 13 years.
GO WINGS!

Scott

Thanks for all of the hellos!

JThomas,
That's an excellent stable of Corvettes you have! Welcome aboard, and please try to overlook the riff-raff...

GO WINGS!

;squint:
Scott, my friend, we're only three weeks into the regular season and you're already starting with the propoganda?

;)
-Patrick

WECOME TO CAC

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Joe,

Glad you have decided to join us; I know you will love it here :beer

Stay in touch, we do like pictures if you have any :thumb

Bill :w

:puke
Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

I'm looking for a 1972 LT-1; a good one is very hard to find ;shrug, been looking for one to restore, I want to do one frame off restoration when I retire. If I find one it's already done and I can't afford it or they are pretty bad shape and/or not all there. Sure would like to find one with all the options available in 72; got to have AC. I went to look @ one a month ago and boy it was rougher than a cob, made me :puke and it was a 1971, the guy said what difference does one year make? With me a lot I want a 1972 LT-1 with all the options if possible. This 71 was too far gone anyway even if had of been a 72, which he thought it was. Been sitting in a garage for over 20 years, pitiful shape ;help; actually told me it was left behind by the person he bought the house off of, he didn't leave much and I probably could have it it for next to nothing but wasn't remotely interested :bash

Just admiring yours :thumb

Wow, you have two really nice rides there. I am envious. Welcome to CAC.

Welcome to CAC! :upthumbs

You will have a blast here!

PLEASE TRY TO SAVE THE :w

Welcome to the CAC Joe, from another Michiganer.

Welcome to the CAC Joe, from another Michiganer.

Two (2) count them two C-6's isn't too bad either :thumb Are either one of them :Steer 6-Speeds?

Yeah Bill, both are.
Paula's if a 6-speed auto, paddle shift and mine is a 6-speed manual.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom