Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member from ABQ

Pacha

Corvette
2007 Ron Fellows Z06 #219
I never thought I’d be getting another Corvette, I’m in my 70’s. Purchased my first, a 56 in 1961. It was followed by several more C1s. Then came the C2s, several from 1963 to 1966 including a B Production SCCA car with a couple of spare parts cars. The newest I ever had until now was a 70 LT1. The last one, a 1964 coupe, optioned with all the Z06 parts except the NO3 was sold in the late 1990s after a divorce. My Son decided about a year ago we should do one together so, after some searching, we settled on a 2007 Ron Fellows #219 with 13k miles and still smelling like new. Having the heads looked at next week and looking forward too many trips to IMSA or F1 races with my Son. I'm hoping this is the start of a long relationship with this Z06.
Thank you for allowing me to join you.

Last edited:
You're never too old for a Corvette! Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :thumb

Thank you!

Another welcome & THANKS for your service.

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!
Thanks for your service!!:pat:pat

Welcome to the CAC. I'm also in my 70s and have had my '59 since '69. Others have came and went but the '59 is family. It may even see the road again someday. Congrats on the Z06. I hope you and your son have a lot of great times with that car.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom