Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from NE Tennessee

R

RRHVette

1998 3X BLK Vert.......Custom Paint, custom interior........Y Spokes and Borlas....Drive line all stock........Love to cruise.......:D

Rudy Hill
Vettes of the Smokies CC

:welcome

Hi Rudy! We have a group from the SE Region here that tries to get together a couple times a year for cruising the Tail of the Dragon and other areas of the beautiful Smokie Mountains!

:wJane Ann

:welcome

Hi Rudy! We have a group from the SE Region here that tries to get together a couple times a year for cruising the Tail of the Dragon and other areas of the beautiful Smokie Mountains!

:wJane Ann

Hi there, the Tail of the Dragon is always a lot of fun......Its only 1.5 hr cruise from here......;) The mountains are beautiful.......Thats what made me move here 14 months ago from the Emerald Coast........I lived in Ft Walton Beach Fl for 25 yrs, just moved here Labor Day 2007.......

We started Vettes of the Smokies CC last month got 18 members already......When your up this way holler at us.....:v

Welcome to the CAC Rudy. :w Hey from the other side of the mountain - North Carolina.

welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!:welcome

Welcome to the CAC Rudy. :w Hey from the other side of the mountain - North Carolina.

Hi there.......Thanks for the warm Welcome.......We have family in Ashville so I am crossing that mountain alot these days.....Just moved up here from Ft Walton Beach Fl last year........Having a blast on thses mountain roads.....The Vette loves me for it!!!......:beer

Hi Rudy,

Another warm welcome!! Tell us about your C5...would love to see more pictures of it. The paint looks very interesting! :)

Elaine

Hi Rudy,

Another warm welcome!! Tell us about your C5...would love to see more pictures of it. The paint looks very interesting! :)

Elaine

Hi there........Thanks for the warm welcome!!!.......:beer I will post more pictures, thanks for asking.......I am very proud of the paint......The guys did a great job......Your C6 is my favorite color.....I love that Daytona Sunset looks better than the Atomic I think......:)

Have a great evening........Rudy.........

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Thanks Eric....I appreciate it very much........I look forward to posting with al you guys & gals........We are looking at a C3........I want one to go to all these cruise ins and shows here in NE Tn......

Have a great evening..........

Welcome to the CAC! You will have a great time here!

PLEASE SAVE THE :w!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom