Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member in Gainesville 96 LT4

homegrownson

Corvette
1996 Black LT4
Vette2 012.jpgJust wanted to say hello, after many years of detailing and showing my best friends Corvettes I have finally found the One that I was hoping for in a 1996 Black LT4 with only 137K. I went as far as taking a Greyhound from Gainesville to Daytona Beach to pick up Car and must say the power of the LT4 is amazing. The former owners baby has been promised a good home, proper care and to be loved for a lifetime. It has normal issues like seat rash on bolster , needing new weather stripping and already fixed a blender door issue and being a Florida car it has rear deck paint fading. Hoping to be able to connect with other corvette lovers and share experiences, advice and good will, Thanks for allowing me to join Monte in Alachua

Last edited:
Welcome to CAC! We need more C4 owners around here anyway.

Ron
"Baldie88"

Congrats on the LT4 and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Welcome aboard Monte!! Lots of great resources hear as well as knowledgable members.

You are going to love the LT4, its a blast to drive. Good luck with the car.:thumb

Welcome aboard!!

-Mac

thanks

Thanks I already am finding it a blast to drive but it has earned my respect a few times already:cool!:
Welcome aboard Monte!! Lots of great resources hear as well as knowledgable members.

You are going to love the LT4, its a blast to drive. Good luck with the car.:thumb

Great feeling ain't it? Congratulation's :thumb Good solid engine...... LT-4's

Well, welcome to CAC! I think you'll find a great bunch of people here, and very knowledgeable. As for the "respect" to speak of, that comes as no surprise to me. These cars were very much world class in their day and still very respectable today. :w

Welcome to the Forum, Monte. :w

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your vette owership too

I appreciate the Welcome and looking forward to many years here enjoying sharing our love of corvettes, friendship and Cruising

:welcome

Bill :w

Welcome to CAC!!
enjoy!!

Welcome! I have a soft spot for the '96 LT4 and black just makes it better.

Tom

Thanks everyone

Welcome! I have a soft spot for the '96 LT4 and black just makes it better.

Tom
From everything I have read or seen, from driving the car itself to friends on forum it appears the 96 LT4 is still considered one of the best Corvettes ever made, taking the best C4 technology and turning out a LT4 option for power and performance. My best friend had always said he wished he could have found a ZR1 but the reality was he felt it was too much car for the street as a everyday driver, and how he thought the LT4 offered a more sensible nut wicked fast motor you could still take cruising. I only wish I had found my Corvette a few months earlier before he passed away so we could share the Joy this car has to deliver together, So Yes I named my Vette after my best Firend I lost this year , His name is Randy and he's Fast Strong and handsome as hell

Attachments

• 249061_543765835662712_1129676139_n.jpg
    249061_543765835662712_1129676139_n.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom