Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member in MI

Col_Klenk

Corvette
1992 Black Z07
Hey guys, I'm a corvette newb in all respects. I just picked up a semi project 1992 Z07 with 120,000 miles and have been working on replacing old parts over the winter. Should be driving soon! I'm located in metro Detroit if anyone's hobby is helping out poor first time Vette owners.

Welcome and Congratulations

Hey guys, I'm a corvette newb in all respects. I just picked up a semi project 1992 Z07 with 120,000 miles and have been working on replacing old parts over the winter. Should be driving soon! I'm located in metro Detroit if anyone's hobby is helping out poor first time Vette owners.

Welcome aboard we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:Detroit Motor City perfect location for first time Vette owner.. .. Pertaining to hobbies I have a lot of them but since retiring, even with 7 Saturdays a week, week after week, month after month, year after year just can't figure out where the time goes, I'm even thought maybe I do a better job than when I had a 8 to 5 job, naw that ain't it, maybe I was doing more, not it either, slower at it, now that's very possible, visiting, naps, that extra cup or two of coffee you never had time for before, now that is a problem and these damn computers, smart phones, etc may be the real problem if you will!!! So hey my man you're more than likely on your own!! If I lived closer I might stop by and drink a cup of coffee with you, lol!!! GET BUSY!!! Send up some pictures of your progress when you get the chance, and good luck and here's to ya :beer

-Bill

Well, Col, welcome aboard! :w A 92 Z07? cool. 6 speed I'm guessing. I had a 94 Z07 when I got back into Corvettes after a 30+ year hiatus. What all are you doing to it? I actually started a C4 Z07 data base several years back and passed it down to another member here. Might want to check out this thread: How many Z07 owners do we have here?

Welcome to the :CAC

fellow Michigainer. I'm in Auburn Hills, but I'm not into "if anyone's hobby is helping out poor first time Vette owners", that's why we bought a now one. :rotfl

Welcome to CAC!!!!!
Enjoy!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:Detroit Motor City perfect location for first time Vette owner.. .. Pertaining to hobbies I have a lot of them but since retiring, even with 7 Saturdays a week, week after week, month after month, year after year just can't figure out where the time goes, I'm even thought maybe I do a better job than when I had a 8 to 5 job, naw that ain't it, maybe I was doing more, not it either, slower at it, now that's very possible, visiting, naps, that extra cup or two of coffee you never had time for before, now that is a problem and these damn computers, smart phones, etc may be the real problem if you will!!! So hey my man you're more than likely on your own!! If I lived closer I might stop by and drink a cup of coffee with you, lol!!! GET BUSY!!! Send up some pictures of your progress when you get the chance, and good luck and here's to ya :beer

-Bill

Thanks Bill, I'll post some pictures when I get her out of the garage. She's no garage queen, but she'll get there. Those smart phones really do take up too much time. I'm in the process of downsizing hobbies myself. I need a little more focus. :ugh

Welcome to the :CAC

fellow Michigainer. I'm in Auburn Hills, but I'm not into "if anyone's hobby is helping out poor first time Vette owners", that's why we bought a now one. :rotfl

Love the yellow and black stripes!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom