Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Thanks! I have a couple of vettes, and a car club called the Corvette Boyz. The car club currently consists of my brothers, and son. We also have a YouTube channel under the car club name Corvette Boyz. My newest corvette is a white convertible c7. I’m very much looking forward to the release of the c8. Looking to share thoughts on related corvette topics.

Thanks! I have a couple of vettes, and a car club called the Corvette Boyz. The car club currently consists of my brothers, and son. We also have a YouTube channel under the car club name Corvette Boyz. My newest corvette is a white convertible c7. I’m very much looking forward to the release of the c8. Looking to share thoughts on related corvette topics.
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Hi all. Introducing myself. Joined the other day. My name is John. Living in sunny Florida. How do I add my thumbnail to my post? I own a 2006 Monterey Red Coupe.

IMG_1262.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome John !

Hi all. Introducing myself. Joined the other day. My name is John. Living in sunny Florida. How do I add my thumbnail to my post?
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center John!

I’m new to this forum. Own 2002 C5 for 10 yrs. sold my 78 silver anniversary, sad day it was. C5 has cooling fan issues today. Needed to know the temp range for on /off @ fans and found them here . Good info.

I’m new to this forum. Own 2002 C5 for 10 yrs. sold my 78 silver anniversary, sad day it was. C5 has cooling fan issues today. Needed to know the temp range for on /off @ fans and found them here . Good info.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Ralph! :beer

327 Power

I'm a Newbie on this Site I haven't got it down yet so I'm hoping I can figure it out but I live in the Sunshine State me and my Wife Have a (68) and a (75) right now I'm Sanding our 68 down some people tell me not to Gel Coat and there's some that tell me to just use the primer.?

I'm a Newbie on this Site I haven't got it down yet so I'm hoping I can figure it out but I live in the Sunshine State me and my Wife Have a (68) and a (75) right now I'm Sanding our 68 down some people tell me not to Gel Coat and there's some that tell me to just use the primer.?
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

You may want to post your question in the C3 Tech forum here

Welcome !

I am new and trying to learn how to post a question. Can someone help. I see that I can ask a question inside a thread but not start one. Thanks

I am new and trying to learn how to post a question. Can someone help. I see that I can ask a question inside a thread but not start one. Thanks
Go to the C3 section,theres 4 categories,click on the 1 you want to ask the question in.A window will pop up. Below the advertisement & the pink bar announcement to the left there's "Post new thread"in the black oval" click on that.

Last edited:

Good afternoon. New member here. Original (same family) owner of 1982 CE. Saw enough good intel here, thought it was time to join.

Good afternoon. New member here. Original (same family) owner of 1982 CE. Saw enough good intel here, thought it was time to join.

Welcome ! You should start a new post tho in the welcome center ,then everyone will ask for pics.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom