Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Hello all!
I'm a new Corvette owner. 2018 Grand Sport, Admiral Blue with chrome wheels. I still need to learn how to post photos. When i do i have a few good ones to post.

My initial concern is when to get my first oil change and what intervals for subsequent changes.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

If you bought your Grand Sport brand new, your owner's manual has information on oil change intervals.

You should have the oil changed at the first 500 mile mark. After that, do what your owner's manual says.

Howdy, New Member here!

Just bought a beautiful Ruby Red Metallic 1993 Corvette coupe (Targa Top) with 21,500 miles. Looks llike new and I am tickled to death with it. Over 70 and a little difficult folding and unfolding getting in and out, but this beauty fulfills and childhood dream. Looking forward to learning about Corvettes while the wife and I ease into the Corvette owner lifestyle.

gigemags1966

Just bought a beautiful Ruby Red Metallic 1993 Corvette coupe (Targa Top) with 21,500 miles. Looks llike new and I am tickled to death with it. Over 70 and a little difficult folding and unfolding getting in and out, but this beauty fulfills and childhood dream. Looking forward to learning about Corvettes while the wife and I ease into the Corvette owner lifestyle.

gigemags1966

Congrats and welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

New Owner

IMG_1389.JPG
Hello Everyone,

Soon to be owner of a New 2016 Blade Silver Z06 this Saturday. Hopefully the weather in our area cooperates! Been an owner of the Corvette cousin 2006 XLR-V for ten years. It was time for a change, and I really like the C7 design. Looking forward to meeting other owners.

'Cubby558'

Last edited:

Hi all, thanks for adding me. I am going to Kentucky to pick up an 84 Corvette this coming weekend. I'm sure I'll have loads of questions. Looking forward to learning.

Hi all, thanks for adding me. I am going to Kentucky to pick up an 84 Corvette this coming weekend. I'm sure I'll have loads of questions. Looking forward to learning.
Welcome aboard Curtis! :w

Welcome to CAC!!!
Enjoy

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Terry from Portland's 90fizzle (94) LT1, thanks for bringing me on board

20180623_180652 (2).jpgThis is my new baby, 94 LT-1, pretty much stock, doorpanels have issues, trying to work it out. If anyone can shoot me a pic of the correct wiring of the passenger side window switch, I'd be eternally grateful. Looking forward...

​Just tryin' to keep it between the ditches

Last edited:
Welcome to CAC!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!

View attachment 25679This is my new baby, 94 LT-1, pretty much stock, doorpanels have issues, trying to work it out. If anyone can shoot me a pic of the correct wiring of the passenger side window switch, I'd be eternally grateful. Looking forward...

​Just tryin' to keep it between the ditches

Newbie says "hello".

I bought my first Vette, a 1990 base coupe last week. I have owned every kind of car and bike over my 75 years. Finally got a Vette. I bought this one because it is totally unmolested and in great condition. I have been going over all mechanical aspects and doing PM to everything. I am replacing the Bose stereo which has pretty much given up the ghost. If I can stick to my plans I will not modify this ride for more speed, noise, etc. I have been a rodder for decades. Recently retired from dragracing big tire bikes in the low 7 second range. I want to just enjoy this Vette and keep it purdy and reliable. It is an L48, dark red metallic with tan leather.
I look forward to tapping into the collective knowledge and experience available here. I am in western NC. A proud Marine veteran and retired master locksmith, originally from NJ.

I bought my first Vette, a 1990 base coupe last week. I have owned every kind of car and bike over my 75 years. Finally got a Vette. I bought this one because it is totally unmolested and in great condition. I have been going over all mechanical aspects and doing PM to everything. I am replacing the Bose stereo which has pretty much given up the ghost. If I can stick to my plans I will not modify this ride for more speed, noise, etc. I have been a rodder for decades. Recently retired from dragracing big tire bikes in the low 7 second range. I want to just enjoy this Vette and keep it purdy and reliable. It is an L48, dark red metallic with tan leather.
I look forward to tapping into the collective knowledge and experience available here. I am in western NC. A proud Marine veteran and retired master locksmith, originally from NJ.

New UK member

Hi everyone I have a 1989 C4 coupe, it’s been in England 10 years now iv owned it for 6 months and loved every minute of it, how many members are from the U.K. ?

Hi everyone I have a 1989 C4 coupe, it’s been in England 10 years now iv owned it for 6 months and loved every minute of it, how many members are from the U.K. ?
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Howdy! I'm a new member. Just bought a 2005 C6 and really enjoy the ride. Looking forward to learning about Corvettes and how to fully enjoy.

Congrats !

Hello all!! Corvette Boyz new to the forum!!

Did you buy a Corvette, just looking for advice in advance of purchasing one, or, just wanting to spend time here with others who do? Doesn't really matter, as all are welcome here. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom