Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

First of all WELCOME TO CORVETTE ACTION CENTER we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:We all share in our passion and :v too. . . Seems like ever year I am finding new ways of getting in and out of it, once I'm behind the wheel I still feel somewhat like I'm in the cockpit of an F-18 Strike Eagle, maybe for an instant and come down to reality when I look for the switches for the guns ;LOLNever been in an F-18 but the feeling has to be close don't ya think, NOT!!!

"Nothing like seeing the USA and the rest of the world in your Chevrolet, Corvette that is"

-Bill

presentation

Good morning
I am charlybrown i am french and leave in france outside paris and i am the happy owner of a 2007 c6 corvette z51 for a month now i have loved this car since i started coming to the states .

Good morning
I am charlybrown i am french and leave in france outside paris and i am the happy owner of a 2007 c6 corvette z51 for a month now i have loved this car since i started coming to the states .

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Good morning
Welcome aboard! :thumb

Welcome and Congratulations

Good morning

Welcome to Corvette Action Center we're glad you have join us :happyanim: Pictures of your ride would be cool too :thumb

-Bill

73 yr old new guy

Just picked up a '95 Targa a few weeks ago with many things to do to get it right. Big time learning curve for an older dude. But, need a break from the bikes and fishing. So, it's on. Fixing little things step by step and know a good vette mechanic for the things I don't.

Just picked up a '95 Targa a few weeks ago with many things to do to get it right. Big time learning curve for an older dude. But, need a break from the bikes and fishing. So, it's on. Fixing little things step by step and know a good vette mechanic for the things I don't.
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome and Congratulations

Welcome to Corvette Action Center and the world of Corvettes :happyanim: Enjoy the ride and I know you will love it here, the members are the best, the staff is second to none :thumb

-Bill

New member, living the California dream...

I'm new to all this, but already it looks like a great place to be. I'm a newbie to the Corvette world (3 months ago), and I think I have successfully averted my mid-life crisis with my recent purchase of a 1993 Black Stingray Coupe. So many cool places to cruise to from my launching pad in the South Bay in San Jose, CA. Thanks for having a site like this, so full of knowledge and guidance, and everyone is so friendly and helpful...peace!!

Last edited:
I'm new to all this, but already it looks like a great place to be. I'm a newbie to the Corvette world (3 months ago), and I think I have successfully averted my mid-life crisis with my recent purchase of a 1993 Black Stingray Coupe. So many cool places to cruise to from my launching pad in the South Bay in San Jose, CA. Thanks for having a site like this, so full of knowledge and guidance, and everyone is so friendly and helpful...peace!!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard we are glad you've joined us :happyanim:You will love it here, the members are first class and the staff is second to none!

-Bill :w

Welcome to the CAC!:beer

Good Day Fellow Vette Owners!

Aug 2011 165.jpgDSCF1719.jpgAug 2011 166.jpg

Here is my baby, a partially restored 1984 Coupe. Working on the interior now, dash and console done but still needs new seats. The old leather is pretty cracked. Always a headturner and a blast to drive :happyanim:Looks to be many interesting articles and threads in here and I will be posting a few questions shortly.

Cheers all!
Al

Glad to be a board

Hello Everyone
I am pleased to be part of a extensive site.
I am new to the site and I am a new corvette owner about 7 months.
I have a 1995 lt1 hatchback( Manuel)
It is no longer stock .I am trying to keep down the modifications I do fully knowing the value of the car is in the stock condition.
I have to date added a borla touring exhaust system with stainless steel long tube headers a stage 2 chip module and cold air intake.
I have'nt had it dyno..ed but my gut tells me 400hp. Could get crazy with cam and supercharger but my fear is the car is not built for it would have to change alot of things to make it work..costly!
That said I think a better way to go is to lighten the car lighter rims , suspension durable shocks, aluminium
3 fan radiator ect.
Just dont know where to start and what types of lighter weight suspension , rims ect I need and what brand name.
All this said could anyone enlighten me?
Yours Truly
cantataman

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Be sure to post your questions in the C4 Tech forum.

Hello Everyone
I am pleased to be part of a extensive site.
I am new to the site and I am a new corvette owner about 7 months.
I have a 1995 lt1 hatchback( Manuel)
It is no longer stock .I am trying to keep down the modifications I do fully knowing the value of the car is in the stock condition.
I have to date added a borla touring exhaust system with stainless steel long tube headers a stage 2 chip module and cold air intake.
I have'nt had it dyno..ed but my gut tells me 400hp. Could get crazy with cam and supercharger but my fear is the car is not built for it would have to change alot of things to make it work..costly!
That said I think a better way to go is to lighten the car lighter rims , suspension durable shocks, aluminium
3 fan radiator ect.
Just dont know where to start and what types of lighter weight suspension , rims ect I need and what brand name.
All this said could anyone enlighten me?
Yours Truly
cantataman

Welcome to the CAC!:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom