Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome to the CAC!

That's pretty low mileage for a '93. Post a picture of your Monza as well.

Hello All,
I just purchased a '93 40th Anniversary Coupe. My first Corvette. I bought it locally, well maintained 21,000 mile car. I recently sold my '64 Chevy Corvair Monza Vert. I'm looking forward to learning more here about Corvettes.
I'll post a couple pics soon.

Mitch.

Hello All,
I just purchased a '93 40th Anniversary Coupe. My first Corvette. I bought it locally, well maintained 21,000 mile car. I recently sold my '64 Chevy Corvair Monza Vert. I'm looking forward to learning more here about Corvettes.
I'll post a couple pics soon.

Mitch.
Congrats and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Pics

IMG_1611.jpgIMG_1467.jpgHere's a couple pics. My new Ruby, and my '64 Corvair. I had to sell the Corvair to make room for the Corvette.

View attachment 22203View attachment 22204Here's a couple pics. My new Ruby, and my '64 Corvair. I had to sell the Corvair to make room for the Corvette.

I don't want to make you mad, by any means, but, I think you made a good choice, selling the 'vair. Not that I don't like Corvairs, but if it's a choice between the two, I'd choose the Corvette. It's really too bad you couldn't keep them both.:thumb Your 40th looks really good. :w

Welcome and Congratulations

Welcome aboard MitchV glad you've joined us. Looks like you found one with unusually low miles, that :D is permanent, enjoy it :happyanim:

-Bill :w

manuels93

I just purchased one just like yours it set for 9yrs I've replaced all weatherstripping put reproduction leather seat covers new Goodyear eagles and next a new paint job and she ought to be right it's my first vett and loving it!!

Welcome To Corvette Action Center

I just purchased one just like yours it set for 9yrs I've replaced all weatherstripping put reproduction leather seat covers new Goodyear eagles and next a new paint job and she ought to be right it's my first vett and loving it!!

Welcome aboard, glad you've joined us :happyanim: Purchased one like mine or someone else?

-Bill

i was speaking about MitchVs corvett the 93 40th edition mine has 96000 miles one owner!

Great to hear from another "Ruby" owner! Having my corvette in "winter hibernation" is killing me. I can't wait for the roads to be free of salt residue this spring so I can get out and drive again!

Welcome to the Forum MitchV. :w

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!

Welcome To Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:

-Bill

Bill, just used your forum to answer my question about Valet mode and I'm very impressed! The site is a treasure trove of information. I just bought my first Corvette last night, a 2010 ZO6 with 18,000 miles. This was my first time to drive a Corvette, and needless to say, I'm ecstatic! Many thanks.

John

Awesome for sure, it is our site.. .. .. . Yepper!

John that is AWESOME but it is our site and the members and staff make it what it is the BEST of the BEST, NOW YOU ARE A PART OF IT :happyanim: This site was the brain child of Robert Loszewski, Owner and Site Administrator ... Corvette news and information web site that he started in 2000. He also is a member and involved daily with the site as well. Over the years I have looked @ other sites and nothing compares to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER and I would not think of going anywhere else, the staff, and members will welcome you, Rob will welcome you and sincerely mean it. . . . . There is nothing else like it so ENJOY the ride. The icing on the cake is not only is there a wealth of knowledge with the stroke of a key on this site, the interesting articles and published information available to you but the lifetime of knowledge and experience from all the members, I know I have learned a lot! Now that you are a CORVETTE OWNER AND MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY YOU ARE A CHANGED PERSON, nothing much better than seeing the USA and neighboring countries through the windshield of your CHEVROLET CORVETTE, stay in touch, remember you're part of our the CAC family.

-Bill

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome!

I just picked up my second Corvette, a 2000 convertible with all the goodies and a six speed.

My first one was a '63 Coupe, which I only had a few years when I was a kid (still kicking myself over selling her). I only had the '63 from 1979 to 1984, then had to let her go for lack of safe storage.

Now that I'm older and maybe a little wiser, This C5 is not only a long time coming, but in my mind an amazing advance in comfort and just pure power.

Again, thanks for the welcome! :w

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard :happyanim:we're glad you have joined us. Congratulations on getting a y2k Corvette.

-Bill :w

Just wanted to say how much I love Corvette's I have been the proud owner of eight. The last three were a 2014 coupe velocity yellow 2015 convert torch red and a 2016 Daytona sunrise orange which was built on Jan. 29thJan. this color was disc. on jan. The vette I have now has a A&A supercharger and methanol injection makes approx. 620 HP at rear wheels. a blast to drive. I live in Hartselle Al Roll Tide Roll. Hope all of you love your vette as much as I do!!!!

Jim Welch:thumb

Just wanted to say how much I love Corvette's I have been the proud owner of eight. The last three were a 2014 coupe velocity yellow 2015 convert torch red and a 2016 Daytona sunrise orange which was built on Jan. 29thJan. this color was disc. on jan. The vette I have now has a A&A supercharger and methanol injection makes approx. 620 HP at rear wheels. a blast to drive. I live in Hartselle Al Roll Tide Roll. Hope all of you love your vette as much as I do!!!!

Jim Welch:thumb

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Jim! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom