Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

New Corvette owner

Hello All, I am a new Corvette owner. Waited 60 years for this moment. I purchased a C5 2004 and I love it. One thing, does anyone know of a retro fit for a navigation/audio system?

Thanks
CPO Rob

For more information and a brief description of the CAC, read our About Us page. On the bottom of every page, you'll find a link to the Terms of Service for using the CAC. Within the Terms of Service, there are Rules of Conduct which are designed to ensure a friendly atmosphere in which all members are treated in a considerate and respectful manner. Toward that end, we have several volunteer Moderators and Administrators who are tasked with keeping the CAC running smoothly. Check out The CAC Team to see a brief description of the duties assigned to the Staff.

Another area of great significance here at the CAC is our Tech Center. It serves as a portal to a collection of Corvette related news and information not found anywhere else on the web. From the printable checklist on the Buying A Corvette page, to the Corvette Care, How-To, Owner Research, and Corvette Storage sections, enthusiasts can learn a great deal about America's Sportscar!

From the Tech Center, you can also navigate to the Model Center which contains production numbers, specs and performance figures for every Corvette model year since 1953. Want to see photos of your favorite model year? Check out the CAC Gallery.

If you're having difficulties with the site, check out the thread titles in the CAC Site Help and Feedback forum for an answer to your question, or post your question in a new thread in that forum. If you want to test an avatar, signature or photo post, start a new thread in the Site Proving Grounds forum.

Hopefully, this will serve as an introduction to the Corvette Action Center and a guideline for making the most of your membership here. Just remember, the CAC is like life, you get out of it what you put into it.

If you haven't posted an introduction thread in our New Member Introductions forum, do it now and give your fellow Corvette enthusiasts a chance to stop by and say hello!

:wSave the Wave!
Jane Ann[/QUOTE]

My second Corvette

I owned a 94 C4 for three years and really enjoyed it. Then I saw what I thought was a deal on a 2004 Mercedes Benz SL500. After wrenching on it for two winters and spending $3500.00 to fix it up, I gave up and unloaded the money pit. When it worked as designed it was an amazing car! When it didn't it was a headache. Now our summer car is a 2000 Corvette convertible in Bowling Green metallic I found with only 28k.
Dangerous Dan:)

I owned a 94 C4 for three years and really enjoyed it. Then I saw what I thought was a deal on a 2004 Mercedes Benz SL500. After wrenching on it for two winters and spending $3500.00 to fix it up, I gave up and unloaded the money pit. When it worked as designed it was an amazing car! When it didn't it was a headache. Now our summer car is a 2000 Corvette convertible in Bowling Green metallic I found with only 28k.
Dangerous Dan:)

Welcome to the CAC!:w

Newbie Here and to the Corvette Family

Looking Forward to many years here and with my vette 🏁

Welcome aboard!

I am a NEW member and glad to be in here.

I am a new member and just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed my 3 Corvettes. I owed a 2007 Velocity Yellow Z06, 2010
Velocity Yellow ZR1, and now have another 2010 RED ZR1. Amazing car and I have driven many cars and to be honest nothing as awesome as a C6 ZR1.

Mike Beard

Attachments

• 22729093_1610504322321116_6468973244081828477_n.jpg
    22729093_1610504322321116_6468973244081828477_n.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 20431458_1534329523271930_7164852974421815479_n.jpg
    20431458_1534329523271930_7164852974421815479_n.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 162
First post

I've had a 87 c4 for about a year and a half. Not my first choice for a vette ( would prefer a c3) but this one fell into my lap for a real good price ( wasn't running-lots of issues) and after much blood sweat and tears I've got it running very nicely. Over all the the work I've put in, we've bonded and now I wouldn't trade it for anything. Loved 'vette's since riding in my dad's '62 when I was about 6 and it's such a thrill to be a vette owner myself. Look forward to reading about the good and the bad of the mighty Corvette.

I've had a 87 c4 for about a year and a half. Not my first choice for a vette ( would prefer a c3) but this one fell into my lap for a real good price ( wasn't running-lots of issues) and after much blood sweat and tears I've got it running very nicely. Over all the the work I've put in, we've bonded and now I wouldn't trade it for anything. Loved 'vette's since riding in my dad's '62 when I was about 6 and it's such a thrill to be a vette owner myself. Look forward to reading about the good and the bad of the mighty Corvette.

Very cool! :beer

Gerry vetta

:happyanim::happyanim: I've been a corvette owner over 30 yrs currently have 4 a 69 an 87 conv. 76 an 2000 coups. The 2000 the 2000 the latest, an will be seeking tech info. This is a great sport.

:happyanim::happyanim: I've been a corvette owner over 30 yrs currently have 4 a 69 an 87 conv. 76 an 2000 coups. The 2000 the 2000 the latest, an will be seeking tech info. This is a great sport.
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Robsfirstvette

Hello fellow Corvette owners.
I'm a new member and look forward to getting information and sharing driving experiences.
At the age of 62, last year, I finally got to check another item off of my "bucket list "!
Purchased my first Vette. 2004 convertible. What a great, fun ride!!!
Prior to joining this forum, I was reading about how to take the car out of winter storage. Thanks to everyone for the advice!
I loved the fact that other older dudes were buying their first Corvettes. Rock on!!

Thanks Jrose!
I look forward to reading other members experiences.
More than that, I'm looking forward to getting my car out of the garage and back on the road! Hopefully by the beginning of May.

Hello all. New member, but not an owner just yet. Currently looking at a 98 and looking for help on some random issues before I take the deal.

Any pointers in finding what I need for what I'm hoping is a semi normal clutch problem is appreciated. Thanks, Jeremy

Hello all. New member, but not an owner just yet. Currently looking at a 98 and looking for help on some random issues before I take the deal.

Any pointers in finding what I need for what I'm hoping is a semi normal clutch problem is appreciated. Thanks, Jeremy

Welcome aboard! :beer

New to Forum

Hello all!
I'm a new Corvette owner. 2018 Grand Sport, Admiral Blue with chrome wheels. I still need to learn how to post photos. When i do i have a few good ones to post.

My initial concern is when to get my first oil change and what intervals for subsequent changes.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom