Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to everything

calmal

Corvette
1985 bright blue Coupe
Hi, every one!! My name is Calvin. I'm very very new to corvette ownership,computer usage and the like. I would like to have a patience sole to teach me the ropes. I will be attending the CruiseFest in June at Colorado Springs. Just basic stuff, like posting threads,putting a picture of my vette so all can see it ,ansering your replys etc. Please help;help Sorry about the spelling, I will use spell check next time.

Heya Calvin!

Welcome to the Corvette world and the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome!

Welcome, Calvin to the :CAC

Great Forums here, lots to see and learn. Good people and good fun. We'll see you at Cruisefest 2007. :_rock

Rick
:gap

Calvin,
Welcome to the CAC.
I know exactly how you feel, it was the same for me back when I joined the CAC 4 years ago. Even now, I still have my moments of confusion ;LOL

You can post any and all questions about corvettes, photos, and how to get around in the CAC- we're pretty kind to newbies here. You can ask questions here in your intro thread, or you can start a new thread over in the Site Help and Feedback section.

Enjoy the :CAC See you at CruiseFest '07 :upthumbs

Tammy

Thank you for your help. I'm sure I will use the Site Help section alot! See you at CruiseFest!

welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!

Hi Calvin! Welcome to the CAC! We're glad you joined us, and as Tammy said, this group is pretty gentle with newcomers. The Site Help and Feedback Forum is very helpful and worth some time to explore, and then there is also the Tech Center> Model Center for the 1985 Model here.

Enjoy the forums and your Corvette!
:w Jane Ann

Welcome to the CAC Calvin - from another C4 owner and fellow Rocky Mountain resident! Congratulations on becoming a Corvette owner! See you in June.

Welcome to the CAC!

Good thing about this group, even if you have a non Vette related question, such as computers, there will be someone here to help you out.

:w
-Stefan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom