Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to me C7 Questions

boydn1

Corvette
2015 C7
2015 3LT, tried to use the phone GPS plugged into the front two charging ports and it wouldn't charge with the phone GPS running. Maintained but would charge. Tried different plugs and cords, same thing. Any ideas?

I got the build sheet from GM and can't tell what some of them are. Like : 6X1 component FRT LH and many more. Is there a way to translate the codes into real english?

Thanks much!!

They are probably the older lower power plugs. I have a 17 and have no problem running GPS, playing music and charging using the plug in the center console. Never tried the ports behind the screen, which are the ports I think you are talking about.

They are probably the older lower power plugs. I have a 17 and have no problem running GPS, playing music and charging using the plug in the center console. Never tried the ports behind the screen, which are the ports I think you are talking about.
I only have one usb behind the screen. I’m talking about the one in front of the shifter and the one in the console

Those are the two that charge fine for me when using multiple components on my phone. I have other cars that have the same issue you have. The power standard for USB changed at some point. You probably have the older, reduced power ports.

2015 3LT, tried to use the phone GPS plugged into the front two charging ports and it wouldn't charge with the phone GPS running. Maintained but would charge. Tried different plugs and cords, same thing. Any ideas?

I got the build sheet from GM and can't tell what some of them are. Like : 6X1 component FRT LH and many more. Is there a way to translate the codes into real english?

Thanks much!!
Perhaps here: 2015 Corvette Tech Center - CorvetteActionCenter.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom