Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Newbie zo6 owner and to Action Center

jpmc86

Corvette
2001 Silver ZO6
Greeting all, new to this forum, I just purchased a 2001 ZO6, 4 Feb 2012. My car has 19K, and I am very happy with it. A little about me, I served 30 years in the US Air Force, retired and loving it. I am a jet engine mechanic by trade, currently work as a Quality Assurance Inspector, Loch-Heed Martin. I will be active on the forum and eager to learn to maintain, up-grade and modify my car when the time arises.

John

Welcome to the show.....and congrats on your Z06.....I'm thinking your going to love that car........enjoy! :thumb

Welcome to CAC John. There is a world of information here and knowledgeable and helpful people. Like Huskerman said, I think you're going to love that car. Pictures when you have the op.

Hi John, welcome to the cac. I had a 2003 z06 and it was a fine car, this club has many people that can help you with everything you may want to know. Be safe and watch for smokie...............................................BILLY :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!

Congrats on your new-to-you C5 and :welcome

Here's a thread in which I compiled several links useful to new C5 owners: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/c5-general-discussion/100848-new-world-c5-corvette.html

That's a gateway to just a fraction of the resources and information contained here and coupled with the great folks that hang out on our board makes this the BEST Corvette site on the web!

Enjoy the forums and your Z06! And as Tom said, share pix with us when you can!
:wJane Ann

Hey John-

First, thanks for serving our country.:thumb

Welcome to the CAC.

Congrats on getting your 01 Z06. I have an '04 Z06. Great cars!

Sometimes, used '01's lack the original owner's video. If you don't have one, I have two of them for sale. Email me at finspeed@netmotive.net if you need one.

Welcome to the forum John. :w

Welcome to CAC! You will find everything you need here. Great bunch of folks who are always willing to help.

While driving your NEW (to you!) ZO6, please be sure to SAVE the WAVE! :w

Hi John,

Congrats on the Z06 and welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Hi John!! Welcome to CAC and congrats on the Z06!! Most of all, thanks for your service to this great country of ours!! :_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom