Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

SAYUNCL

Corvette
2001 Black Lingenfelter C5 LS2
222440200012d87f66aefce0ef4e37fb.jpg

Hey all...

Just inherited my Uncle Mack's 2001 Lingenfelter C5 and I'm totally stoked. He was the 2nd owner and picked it up in 2008. The original owner installed an LS6 in 2003 then my uncle installed a Lingenfelter LS2 in 2010. It just arrived in Virginia from Texas last night. I'm looking forward to taking amazing care of her. She's not digging this cold weather but neither am I after growing up in Phoenix.

Here's the write up that was in with all the docs...

"Black on Black, 2005 Lingenfelter Performance Engineering (LPE) LS2 Engine w/build sheet, Edelbrock/LPE Heads, LPE Rockers, MAHLE Pistons, LPE/Comp Cams GT2 Cam, FAST 90mm Intake, Shaner 90mm ported throttle body, Ported Oil Pump, ASP UD Pulley, LGM long tube headers w/merge collectors, Off Road Pipes, X-pipe, Borla Quad Stingers, MSD wires, NGKTR55 plugs, HP tuners, Rossler 4L65E stage 2 tranny, 3200 Vigilante torque converter, Hayden HD tranny cooler, DTE stage 2 3.73 diff, hardened output shaft, NITTOs, Line Lock, Blackwing, Powerduct airbridge, 160' t-stat, Z06 custom wheels, removable top, original GM manuals, original GM videos, original GM brochures.

ALL work, tuning and slightest adjustments performed by the very best speed shop pros in DFW...namely 21st Century Muscle Cars (a Lingenfelter dealer), RPM Motorsports who's one of the best in the business at auto trans high performance and Classic Chevy who installed the LS2.

Spared no expense, never cut corners, ever!"

I found time slips from when it had the LS6 and they were 11.5sec @ 121mph but nothing with this LS2.

Super excited to be here to share this experience with you and to use you all as a resource when needed. I've always wanted a Vette so now the journey begins.

The pic above is of the car before it shipped from Texas.

Last edited:
Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Welcome to CAC and enjoy.

Really fast cars require a long empty road in front of them with no side streets..

Nice Ride! And, welcome:CAC

AWESOME C-5 AND A UNCLE FROM HEAVEN. . . . . . WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome aboard SAYUNCL, we are glad you have joined us :happyanim:what a dynamite story, and awesome C-5. . . . . Nice that your uncle thought enough of you to leave you something so special and valuable. And super :cool!: that you had an uncle that was :cool!: enough to even own a CORVETTE. I only live about 15 miles or less from the home office and where it all started and still happening, Lingenfelter, Decatur, Indiana. Use to frequent the shop quite a bit back in my younger days. Knew the original group there before they got too famous. The do some amazing things with cars especially CORVETTES. I know they come from all over just to get the specialized treatment performed by the Lingenfelter group, they do :_rock

-Bill :w

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom