Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Next step I recommend permanent Ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timsweet

Corvette
1984 C4 Coup
You have received a warning at Corvette Action Center

Yo Bud, Yoda, or whatever.
There is no ad to my facebook or anything else, only a link to my blog. And by way there aren't even any ads on my blog....it's non-commerical,
I don't know what your problem is, but I got a feeling that your sponsers won't like your heavy handed approach to some one sharing information and a story.
So the images are stored on my site, how about Photobucket, everyone that places a link there in a message, are they banned for advertising for Photobucket?
And how just do you work a permanent Ban these days?

Dear timsweet,
You have received a warning at Corvette Action Center.
Reason:
-------
Spammed Advertisements
Tim is using post here to advertise and gather traffic through his site. He has been warned, banned for 7 days and commented that he would not come back, well he came back and is up to his advertisement of his Blog/Website/Facebook..
Next step I recommend permanent Ban!
Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator
-------
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.
All the best,
Corvette Action Center

This sounds like it needs to stay private. No sense in making it public for everyone to see.

Happy 4th. Hope you resolve this.

:chuckle So you want everyone to read your private message and infraction... So be it Tim, I'll lock this down so it stays around for a while in its pure stage as you left it..

Since you don't reference the context of the original thread, :chuckle then I guess folks will just have to wonder what the thread was...

Oh well it is what it is...

Bud Dougherty
Amarillo, TX
Forums Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom