Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Opening A Can Of Worms

Can someone please pick up all these worms up off the floor.

I promise I will sweep up the worms as soon as I have my Vette (which ever one I get). Any body want to go fishing when I take care of the worms? :L

The coupe can go from hard top to targa in less the one minute (from wheels stop to butt back on the drivers seat
I can put the top down (or up) in the convertible in under 20 seconds - and I don't have to be in my garage for a place to put the targa.

Signed,
I'm just sayin

Now See What You've Done

Vette Dreaming,

Thanks for the thread.

Remo:cool

CB058595.jpg

Boeing Man,
Let's not be so harsh in our comebacks. Take a look at JLPZ02's join date and post count. He's been member here at CAC less than a year, and has fewer than a half dozen posts. There's no need to go pushing him away with three highly critical editorial posts in response to his one.

All he did was state an opinion and ask a question- isn't that what the CAC is here for?

-Patrick

:naughty: :D

Well "vette dreaming" whats your next thread going to be ?
With any luck it will be "Finally". So far, I just have not found the right one but I have not really been looking very long, 54 years :L is all. Like Jistari said I really can't make a bad choice either Coupe, Vert or FRC. But that is the real problem they are all so nice that I can't make up my mind. I will just keep looking until I find the right one, I think I will know when that happens.

With any luck it will be "Finally". So far, I just have not found the right one but I have not really been looking very long, 54 years :L is all. Like Jistari said I really can't make a bad choice either Coupe, Vert or FRC. But that is the real problem they are all so nice that I can't make up my mind. I will just keep looking until I find the right one, I think I will know when that happens.

Your ultimate, final, definative solution:

Buy one of each. :upthumbs

Dayyumm guys looks like i'm the one who opened the can of worms here badmouthing the looks of the convertible Vette with the top up. One thing that I do have to say in my defense is that Before I bought my coupe i did consider a yellow convertible I mean look at this pic. :BOW need I say more. I will however
state that I just don't like the looks of it with the top up.... or should i say I don't like the looks of it as much. I don't want to sound like I'm backpedalling I guess ugly is the wrong word choice for the king of the road. Hey, It's still a CORVETTE. My respects to 'vertible owners. First round's on me:beer JLPZ

I'll skip over to Northlake for a beer anytime ,:drink Steve

I'll be at Fenway Park for the game Aug. 13th if you're buying! :beer

Go Red Sox. Is it spring yet?

Signed,
Been Listening to Remo

Let me get this straight.JLPzo2 is bringing his coupe -Pinky is bring his vert _i'll bring my vert_Vette Dreaming is showing up to look over the different styles.Now we're all going to meet at Fenway aug 13th right so far ? Who brings the beer?Remo?

The Can Is Open

I'll just bring another "can of worms."
Remo:cool

u18996765.jpg

Vette_Dreaming;795339 I think I will know when that happens.[/quote said:
I know how that works, when I was looking for my C5 i wanted a 97-98 6 speed any color but black preferably a lighter color that would not show the road dirt since I live in farm country. It hit me when I first looked at it the TR with the Z06 wheels freshly waxed for the "sale" I said "I'll take it"
2d_12_s.jpg

Remo your worms look fake ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom