Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parting out a 1970 coupe

what about the fuel vapor canister and the bracket?allso air pump and all the brackets/hoses and the lines that go into the exhaust?allso after a transister ignition distributer and coil/maybe the alternator to,depends on the numbers/would have to ship to australia,thanks mate.
BUMP

Do you have the whole diff assembley yet? And if so, what gear ratio is it and how much?

how much for the latches for the t-top?

Just to let anyone know who is looking to buy something from Gary. I purchased a seat from this 70, and Gary was just great to deal with. To the point that once he took the seat out he decided the back wasn't good enough and found a better one to send me. Everything arrived in great shape, just as he described and a great price.

A great deal is one that both parties feel they were treated fairly, and I sure do.

Whats the story on the interior pillar posts?

Also, as just posted; could use rear "Corvette Letters".

Kritter

Is the rear view (interior) mirror available and in good shape?
Its the mirror glass i am looking for , but the mirror itself will do if its good.
Chas

I need a right top fender trim. That little curved piece that is just below the right windshield pillar.

Is the rear view (interior) mirror available and in good shape?
Its the mirror glass i am looking for , but the mirror itself will do if its good.
Chas
the inside mirror will not work for you, its got bad places in the glass like most of them, thanks for asking, gary dale

NEED BEZELS

I am looking for the 2 metal bezels that go around the cut outs in the rear window trim. These are the parts that are under the latch.
thanks
Robb

Wireing

parting out a 1970 coupe, blue on blue, rusty birdgage and frame, all else is there,
Sorry GaryDale My email changed back to my old address . eyesoftex01@sbcglobal.net

to make Sure you have what I want.
Alot of the wires under my dash burn up, I need the inside half of the fuse box,all wireing to all the switchs, gauges, interiour lighting, tail lights. ( fire wall to rear bumper)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom