Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parting out a 1970 coupe

Probably already been asked, but what do you have for original glass???

Probably already been asked, but what do you have for original glass???
have lots of old glass laying around, 20 years of collecting old corvette parts, what date do you need?

dash harness and rear harness, should take care of you, this was a 4 speed none air car, $175 for all, gary dale

'71 Windshield, back pop out.

Do you have the center console gauge panel (don't need the part with the gauges) I just need the center panel that holds the radio, someone cut up my radio opening and I'd like to replace that part.

Could also use the driver's side kick panel as long as all of the vent ribs are intact, mine has one of the ribs broken off.

NEED BEZELS

I have asked twice now for bezels. If you will only talk to people you know then just tell me to F*** off.

this car had a brand new center gauge bezel in the box $75 for it, gary dale

I have asked twice now for bezels. If you will only talk to people you know then just tell me to F*** off.
just missed one whole page of people asking about parts, some times people do make mistakes, sorry that you took it so hard, will do a better job, gary dale

Hey Gary,

Do you have the rear most brackets that the window storage tray attaches to and if so what kind of price for the brackets and attachment bolts (I have the tray) ?

Ken

Hey Gary,

Do you have the rear most brackets that the window storage tray attaches to and if so what kind of price for the brackets and attachment bolts (I have the tray) ?

Ken
Sorry do not have those brackets in stock, gary dale

Hey Gary,

I am looking for side glass and windshield for my Jan '70 LT1. Can you help me out?

Chuck
Chuck, just checked the 70 and none of the glass has the numbers that you need, windshield has been replaced and side glass does not have a 70 date, gary dale

parts

parting out a 1970 coupe, blue on blue, rusty birdgage and frame, all else is there,

Im looking for the e brake console and seat tracks set or sets
thanks
jeff

Hello, I'm in need of complete clutch linkages, rods and all springs. Thanks.

Gary, I see you've been busy with replies. I'm looking for the Left Interior Pillar Post for a coupe, interior trim piece (not weather strip) color doesn't matter and ok with small cracks.

And a couple of inside door lock knobs.

Thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom