Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parting out a 1970 coupe

Gary, looking for the drivers side glass, don't care about date or astro veniltation, just no scratches. Thanks

Gary, looking for drivers side wiper arm and wiper blade frames, do you have and how much, oh yeah to fit a 72. Thanks, John

gary
Just saw this thread. Hope your still watching it. Would you still have the rearview mirror complete.
Ed

Gary
Do you still have the wiper door mechanism assembly? Assembly only, don't need the door. If so how much and will it fit a 72 convertible? Thanks for a reply.:w

Dan in Minnesota

parting out a 1970 coupe, blue on blue, rusty birdgage and frame, all else is there,

Gary I need the rear spare tire carrier bracket, bolts and nuts to allow for opening and closing the clam shell. Can you help?

Ken

If it was a non-air conditioned car, I need the tube that connects to the outer most vent on the passenger side. It's plastic, corigated, and has a wingnut on a bolt that goes thru the elbow end.

Kipp

Gary, looking for the drivers side glass, don't care about date or astro veniltation, just no scratches. Thanks
i have maybe 50 or so door glasses, they all have small scratches on them, just the way the roll up and down and rid on the door frame, gary dale

If it was a non-air conditioned car, I need the tube that connects to the outer most vent on the passenger side. It's plastic, corigated, and has a wingnut on a bolt that goes thru the elbow end.

Kipp
KIPP that part was damaged on the car so do not have a good one, gary dale

Gary I need the rear spare tire carrier bracket, bolts and nuts to allow for opening and closing the clam shell. Can you help?

Ken
yes i have the bolt that holds the spare tire tub up, gary dale

Gary
Do you still have the wiper door mechanism assembly? Assembly only, don't need the door. If so how much and will it fit a 72 convertible? Thanks for a reply.:w

Dan in Minnesota
it will fit a 72 but do not want to split it up, i have the whole set up, wiper door grill and mechanism, gary dale

Do you still have the fan shroud?
i have 3 small block automatic fan shrouds, but they all have small damage, two have a corner on the lower attaching mounts broken off, fixable but not perfect, and one has a place at the very top where the fan rubbed thru on it, gary dale

i have 3 small block automatic fan shrouds, but they all have small damage, two have a corner on the lower attaching mounts broken off, fixable but not perfect, and one has a place at the very top where the fan rubbed thru on it, gary dale

Small block with manual transmission. Anybody else have one?
Dennis

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom