Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

My '94 C4

Here is my C4 & H2.

Attachments

• corvette.jpg
    corvette.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 182
  • C-4 & Hummer.jpg
    C-4 & Hummer.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 169
  • H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
This is an awesome photo...

Cruisefest2007204.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I just stopped in the middle of the road to take the picture. Before I was done there were three or four cars waiting for me to finish. They were very patient and understanding.

I really like your Admiral Blue 94 as well. It is a stunning color. :thumb

My Night Vettes - Gill Lights

I don't see too many night-time Corvette pictures on this thread.

Here's a start.

Night Vettes.jpg

Cool!

1996 Yellow LT4

DSCN1646.jpgNew member and new Vette for me. Third owner, 19,480 miles. Can you have too much fun?
DSCN1648.jpg

Last edited:

DSC07353 - Copyedited.jpgDSC07355.jpg

1st Corvette '86 Coupe

I lucked up on this '86 coupe at a local Ford dealer where it had been traded in on a new F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition (and no I didn't pay what's on the windshield). It's a Silver/Grey manual trans car w/ the DN 4+3 overdrive. It needs a bit of TLC but what 30yo GM product don't need a bit of love?;shrug

The truck in the bay behind it is a 75' 1972 Mack-Baker Aerialscope tower ladder that actually did service for FDNY in the Bronx. It's wearing a 1975 cab because it had two different buildings collapse on it during its tour of duty up there. It's actually up for sale as we got a grant to replace it and another engine with a new quint.

DRFD 1.jpgRear View 1.JPGPre-Purchase.jpgDash 1.JPG

JonJon, first off a welcome is in order....:w. I believe that you will find CAC a very friendly and helpful place. :thumb As for your 86, she looks like a very nice example, and you are right, any 30 year old GM product needs a little love. :D It appears that the dash still lights up, which is a common problem with this era's instrument panel.

Carwhisperer, your 86 looks awesome, Does it wear it's original paint? The red really pops!

Tom
Thanks for the warm welcome. The car is a stick shift (DN 4+3) or I wouldn't have bought it. I also didn't pay anywhere close to what was advertised on the windshield. :chuckle

I've started a loose leaf binder of documentation since I got the car and my TLC list is one of the first pages (the only big items are getting the DN 4+3 overdrive working properly and the A/C retrofitted to R-134a). I've also got a wish list of parts/pieces from MidAmerica that I'll do a bit at a time.

The car next to the 'vette with the door open is my daily driver 2004 Dodge Neon R/T (75k actual miles).

Jonathan.....

Some here might remember Ken Stapel and his 1987 Z51. I'm proud to say his car is still around. It isn't cruising sunny SoCal anymore and has migrated north to Seattle. Here is where it stays now, a bit wetter than it is used to. Now the fun begins!
IMG_1319_2.jpg

Last edited:
Where can I find all the grounding spots to clean to see if that is my problem??

I'm not sure about all the spots but I know there's one behind the passenger seat back.
It's under the carpet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom