Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

IMAG1037_zpsd1ea8c9b.jpg

My '94 Admiral Metalic Blue C4

I have a question and I'm looking for your feedback. For the first time, last night when I stopped and fueled up. After fueling, when I turned the key to start, nothing happened. It was like the battery was dead but I knew that was not the case.
I saw the Security lite on the dash was blinking but I couldn't understand why. After about 15 minutes, the security lite stopped blinking and then she started.

Does anybody have any ideas or had a similar issue with their C4?

Regards,
Mocart4u

Attachments

• C-4 & Hummer.jpg
    C-4 & Hummer.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 143
  • corvette.jpg
    corvette.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
4fe11017b71f9650174ec13a18175fd3.jpg

Just got this on Sunday and I'm in love!
And no I didn't buy it from the dealer on a Sunday I just went and took the pic there

Nice! Welcome to CAC, you'll find many well versed and knowledgeable people here. :w You might give us a little more information about your new ride. She looks like a beauty.

I had a first time ever issue last night when I stopped and fueled up. After fueling, when I turned the key to start her, Nothing. It was like the battery was dead but I knew that was not the case.
I saw the Security lite on the dash was blinking but I couldn't understand why. After about 15 minutes, the security lite stopped blinking and then my C4 started.

Has anyone ever had a similar issue with their C4?

Regards,
Mocart4u

I love Admiral Blue! Yours is nice! As far as the issue, please start a thread in the C4 Tech forum, it will get more exposure there and more apt to get responses. And yes that is a somewhat common problem. I think, if memory serves me right, it is a VATS issue. Go ahead and post it in C4 Tech.

Nice! Welcome to CAC, you'll find many well versed and knowledgeable people here. :w You might give us a little more information about your new ride. She looks like a beauty.
Thanks man! I'll be sure to post up a thread when i get time focused on getting the headlights fixed right now so I can drive it tonight

[vQUOTE=Tvhz71;1158686]
4fe11017b71f9650174ec13a18175fd3.jpg

Just got this on Sunday and I'm in love!
And no I didn't buy it from the dealer on a Sunday I just went and took the pic there[/QUOTE]

very nice,congrats

Last edited:
Wow, what a story....and she looks good to boot! :cool!:

View attachment 20174Found the original Z51 rims to my 84 C4. They were stored for all the years, by a friend of the first owner, and forgotten when the first owner died. Then at a car show this summer the person who had them in storage, saw my car, and the rest is history. There now mounted on with new rubber and look GREAT!!!View attachment 20173NewView attachment 20174View attachment 20174http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/hogan001/2014-06-23112332_zpsaf46a46c.jpg

That’s a very nice ’84. Great story on the OEM rims, they look great on the car.

B17Crew
:w

My money pit...ah I couldnt be without her.

My money pit...:happyanim:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 135
From 87 to a 96

Threw a rod in the 87 in 05 and sold it to my neighbor, solely based on the fact that he is visual and needed it. :L

I then bought a WRX wagon for fun and mobility. Once paid, I had to have a 6-speed C-5. Fortunately, this 96 LT-4 popped up on Craigslist, while up in the Portland area for a post-op. I easily justified it as shoulder therapy for my new right shoulder joint (old moto injury).

Cool thing about this one is the LT-4. Totally stock for now, but just wait. ;)

LT-4_zpspjs120n2.jpg

Last edited:
A moto bud from Australia photo-chopped it into this version. (very affordable) :L

s1200_Vette_zpsuplcceif.jpg

Mr. Freeze "Unique Corvette Club of Dallas"

:happyanim:Greetings from Desoto, Tx

Attachments

• DK Car Show III.jpg
    DK Car Show III.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Corvette 2011.JPG
    Corvette 2011.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 137
  • DK Car Admirers.jpg
    DK Car Admirers.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom