Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Planet 67 gets under way...

Lookin' awesome, Bob!
I'm assuming that at some point there was consideration of putting a drain in, but you opted not to. Reason being...?

I'd love to be able to have a drain for easy cleanup of spills, or with that much space, have a 'wash bay' of sorts.

Lookin' awesome, Bob!
I'm assuming that at some point there was consideration of putting a drain in, but you opted not to. Reason being...?

I'd love to be able to have a drain for easy cleanup of spills, or with that much space, have a 'wash bay' of sorts.

Andre,

Simple floor drains are no longer permitted in garages around here. However, I have a really nice floor squeegee. :D

I'm starting the windows and doors tomorrow...........if the phone doesn't ring.

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone.

Andre,

Simple floor drains are no longer permitted in garages around here. However, I have a really nice floor squeegee. :D

I'm starting the windows and doors tomorrow...........if the phone doesn't ring.

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone.

Same here on the floor drains Bob.
It costs almost as much to put a floor drain system in and maintain it as the building costs anymore. I ended up with a drop of 1 inch for every 10 ft. of floor, and yes I have a new squeegee too... :L

As big as your garage is you could use one of those floor cleaner/buffer machines that they use at grocery stores and Walmart.
Clean-up on aisle 3 please. :w

As big as your garage is you could use one of those floor cleaner/buffer machines that they use at grocery stores and Walmart.
Clean-up on aisle 3 please. :w

Hey. What a great idea. :rotfl

I used the old Silverado to begin picking up doors and windows this afternoon.

5vr489.jpg

Tammy and Jane Ann........that's a "French" door on the trailer. :naughty: Wanna help me unload it? :D
3503oew.jpg

Tammy and Jane Ann........that's a "French" door on the trailer. :naughty: Wanna help me unload it? :D

...throw in another ride in 67HEAVEN and I am SO there. :chuckle

How much time do you have before the cold and snow set's in? I assume you have spect-ed out a heating system. So I guess as pictured, the windows and doors are next then the heating system.

Is it Popane..for Heat...Or Oil...(NOT) ...or ..themonuclear...or maybe a 100 foot tall 3 bladed wind generator for electric heat.:D

I might have missed your heating spec call out 250 post's ago...L.O.L.

Is it Popane..for Heat...Or Oil...(NOT) ...or ..themonuclear...or maybe a 100 foot tall 3 bladed wind generator for electric heat.:D

I might have missed your heating spec call out 250 post's ago...L.O.L.

I figure if a wood stove is good enough for my hot tub, a really big one should make the new cave nice and toasty. :thumb Of course, I'll need doors first. :rotfl

2yuyu04.jpg

;)

I figure if a wood stove is good enough for my hot tub, a really big one should make the new cave nice and toasty. :thumb Of course, I'll need doors first. :rotfl

2yuyu04.jpg

;)

Wsa that a Red Green design?

And when was that picture taken? :chuckle

DRTH,

That photo could have been taken most anytime around here. The locals have a way of enjoying life. :rotfl As for Red Green, he's our inspiration. :thumb

Hey, what's that over in the field?

29livcw.jpg

There must be a hundred of 'em.

688n7k.jpg

sqry9c.jpg

Looks like dinner. :D

Tammy and Jane Ann didn't show up, so I guess I'll find some local help to unload those doors. :thumb

2nrexc1.jpg

The three overhead doors are 2.5 weeks away.....coming from somewhere in Ohio, I think.

;)

Check this unit out.. Burns anything that is available or..is cost efective thru the yeras...

http://www.yukon-eagle.com/

I wonder what I would have to do to get a license in Canada...

It looks like my kind of place. :upthumbs

Man, I just got back from Toronto and I did not have internet access while I was there. If I would have known you needed help, I would have gladly helped you unload just for a chance to see and hear heaven in person.

Man, I just got back from Toronto and I did not have internet access while I was there. If I would have known you needed help, I would have gladly helped you unload just for a chance to see and hear heaven in person.
You don't just hear 67Heaven... it's a multi-sensory experience which is hard to put into words...

-Mac

I wonder what I would have to do to get a license in Canada...

It looks like my kind of place. :upthumbs

http://www.pebc.ca/EnglishPages/General/HomePage.html C'mon up. :D

Other than the 9 months of winter, you'd love it up here, Jim!!

-Mac

Just a slight exaggeration. Gotta watch those Mounties. ;)

Sorry to have missed you. :w

You don't just hear 67Heaven... it's a multi-sensory experience which is hard to put into words...

-Mac

I'm driving her into the "Big Smoke" this morning, on a mercy run to a client. Since it's a quick turn-around call, I decided to leave the Tahoe at home. Besides, every now and then I like to watch the reactions from drivers on the Don Valley Parkway. I'll admit it. I'm a star. Earplugs in............... ;LOL

2ns4aa1.jpg

Looks like I'm going with board & batten pine, rough one side.

Any tips or hints would be appreciated. Getting it spaced properly to look even at both ends and around doors and windows seems to be the biggest challenge.

2por72p.jpg

Looks like I'm going with board & batten pine, rough one side.

Any tips or hints would be appreciated. Getting it spaced properly to look even at both ends and around doors and windows seems to be the biggest challenge.

2por72p.jpg
16 on center , one on every stud . Anyway, thats what we did :L

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98706&highlight=ultimate+garage&page=5

Post 72

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98706&highlight=ultimate+garage&page=7

post 95

You betta get to work mister ! It's Coming ! ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom