Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

predator, hypertech which one works?

edram454

I have a 2000 coupe a/4 and want to do some basic mods. which computer programmer works best as far as seat of the pants feel. Are they worth it? my plans are only for a blackwing, a good catback system and the computer reprogram for 93octane. I have 2.73 gears. what shoud be quarter mile times be? how much better would 3:15's work gear wise? thanks, edram454

anybody out there? which is best?

I have a 2000 coupe a/4 and want to do some basic mods. which computer programmer works best as far as seat of the pants feel. Are they worth it? my plans are only for a blackwing, a good catback system and the computer reprogram for 93octane. I have 2.73 gears. what shoud be quarter mile times be? how much better would 3:15's work gear wise? thanks, edram454
which computer programmer is best? hypertech or Predator? pros or cons? thanks.

they are both good. The Predatopr seems to be picked more often by C5 owners because the Hypertech has a bug - when upgrading the rear axle radio (on the A4) beyond the 3.15

ok. thanks, bought the predator. in the mail.

they are both good. The Predatopr seems to be picked more often by C5 owners because the Hypertech has a bug - when upgrading the rear axle radio (on the A4) beyond the 3.15
thanks mike for the reply. I thought more people would reply since most do special programming and power improvments. I took you advice and purchased the diablo predator.

welcome to the cac:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

They are both pretty limited, but of the two, the Predator is more capable. If you have a '97 or '98 though, Hypertech is your only choice.

I have a predator and have been using it
for about a year. No problems yet.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom