Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: PVC Valve Location '93

DogAlpha

Corvette
1993 Polo Green Coupe
PVC Valve Location '93? Can't find it and I don't own a shop manual. Looked on valve covers(logical?) but not there?:duh

DogAlpha,

The PCV is on the intake manifold (drivers side). You will need to remove the black plastic fuel rail cover to access it.

B17Crew
:w

Right side vavle cover. remove fuel rail cover. it is on the injector side of the valve cover;)

Right side vavle cover. remove fuel rail cover. it is on the injector side of the valve cover;)

Sounds like GM changed sides from the ’93-’96 as the PVC on the ’96 is on the drivers side. Just goes to show the devils in the details, thanks for clearing up my error!

B17Crew

Sounds like GM changed sides from the ’93-’96 as the PVC on the ’96 is on the drivers side. Just goes to show the devils in the details, thanks for clearing up my error!

B17Crew

Must have been changed in 94 because my PCV valve is on the drivers side. Mine is an early production 94 (built Sept 03).

Must have been changed in 94 because my PCV valve is on the drivers side. Mine is an early production 94 (built Sept 03).

Thanks, toms94!

I had a ’93 but can’t remember if it was located on drivers or passengers side back then.

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom