Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Quadrajet E4ME Carburetor off 1981 - NICE!

Thanks Nut - and yea, I was blown away when I got it back - I was like WOW - I'd highly recommend Ted at Mountain Man Carbs to anyone and everyone needing any carb work done. Ardell is just awesome on the customer service front as well - best $200 I ever spent I think!

Thanks Nut - and yea, I was blown away when I got it back - I was like WOW - I'd highly recommend Ted at Mountain Man Carbs to anyone and everyone needing any carb work done. Ardell is just awesome on the customer service front as well - best $200 I ever spent I think!

The only thing I have now with real carburetors are my 1983 Dodge D150 pickup (1 bbl) and my old 1979 Suzuki 850 motorcycle (which I suppose technically has 4 - 1 bbls). hahaha just for fun I'll have to call them and see if they do motorcycle carbs too.

nut :D

Question, you had it rebuilt and then ran it only 20 miles, why sell?

Heck, my rebuild kit cost me almost 1/2 of you're 'starting bid'.

Last edited:
Question, you had it rebuilt and then ran it only 20 miles, why sell?

Heck, my rebuild kit cost me almost 1/2 of you're 'starting bid'.

Hey Hammer - I recently ordered a crate engine with "non-computer-controlled" carb and distributor - so I have no use for this anymore... (BAD PLANNING - I KNOW - LOL)

And I wanted to have it professionally done - you probably have the chops to do your own rebuild - but I've never done one before...

So I guess you won't be bidding on it then? Ha ha!

Ritch

Hey Hammer - I recently ordered a crate engine with "non-computer-controlled" carb and distributor - so I have no use for this anymore... (BAD PLANNING - I KNOW - LOL)

And I wanted to have it professionally done - you probably have the chops to do your own rebuild - but I've never done one before...

So I guess you won't be bidding on it then? Ha ha!

Ritch
Ritch, few years back I would have!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom