Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Replacing TPMS

Have you asked the dealer what the next step would be if the new RX doesn't resolve the issue? Might be worth checking that out while you wait for the RX.

I have my original set of wheels and sensors that are 10 years old and they relearn just fine. Have done the new wheels and sensors a few times also and they relearn fine. I use a magnet out of an old computer hard drive. You know the ones you have to pry off the refrigerator with a screw driver because they are so strong. :cool

Does anybody have any "old" TPMS sensors for sale? I replaced the batteries in mine and re-installed them and they have been working great!

I am looking for a set of 4 sensors (w/ dead batteries), for another set of wheels.

CG

I have a set but they are the wrong ones for you. :ugh

Does anybody have any "old" TPMS sensors for sale? I replaced the batteries in mine and re-installed them and they have been working great!

I am looking for a set of 4 sensors (w/ dead batteries), for another set of wheels.

CG
Anybody? Still looking.

CG

http://www.tpmswholesalers.com/Sensors.aspx

Have not been able to get into this site for a couple days... Are they cheaper than the $56 each @ tirerack?

I agree with post above...have a strong magnet and it may take more than one pass....

around 75.00
and
site is working for me

tire rack's will not replace or work on OEM systems

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom