Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ron Kimball takes pictures of Callaway C16

Brangeta

In case Ron Kimball isn't ringing a bell, he's probably best known for his photos that appear in calendars. Anyway, I was looking around his site, and he's taken pictures of the C16 convertible. Beautiful shots.
Ron%20Kimball%20Stock_VET_01_RK0782_01.jpg

http://www.ronkimballstock.com/index.asp?tag=cats&site=rkcar

Too bad you can't order prints... he has C8 photos I'd like. ;squint:

This is a nice surprise, the fuchia speedster!
Ron%20Kimball%20Stock_VET_01_RK0133_03.jpg

Ron%20Kimball%20Stock_VET_01_RK0145_03.jpg

Ron%20Kimball%20Stock_VET_01_RK0142_04.jpg

Shopview's friend? ;)
Ron%20Kimball%20Stock_WMN_03_RK0281_09.jpg

This is a nice surprise, the fuchia speedster!
Ron%20Kimball%20Stock_VET_01_RK0133_03.jpg

Ron%20Kimball%20Stock_VET_01_RK0145_03.jpg

Ron%20Kimball%20Stock_VET_01_RK0142_04.jpg

Shopview's friend? ;)

This is cool! I was told by this Speedster's owner that Ron Kimball had shot photos of it for a calendar, but I have not been able to find his website to get copies. Thanks for the post!

If you figure out how to order prints for personal use, let me know, because I might want to do the same for a couple photos.

I remember looking into doing that a year or two ago, but only found information about using his images for advertising and other money making operations.

If you figure out how to order prints for personal use, let me know, because I might want to do the same for a couple photos.

I remember looking into doing that a year or two ago, but only found information about using his images for advertising and other money making operations.

I sent them a mail, and I'll call on Monday if I don't hear back from them. I didn't see anything on the site about purchase, so it might not be something they do, but I'll let you know what I find out.

I sent them a mail, and I'll call on Monday if I don't hear back from them. I didn't see anything on the site about purchase, so it might not be something they do, but I'll let you know what I find out.

Shoot Shopview a PM or email. He knows Ron and maybe able to help out. When we were there in 2004 Ron was just giving away a bunch of calanders. I don't recall this particular Speedster but, I do believe all the pictures of the Old Lyme Green Speedsters were take by Ron K.

Yep that's my best friend :naughty:...she has tolerated me :crazyvery well for 17 years :bash

16 hours of shooting... man was that a day and a fabulous Christmas present from my wife...Ron literally cleared his day right before Christmas with zero notice...I owe him one that's for sure...BoostedMaxPSI and our spouses spent all day with Ron...great guy.....unbelievable photographer! I have a once in a lifetime collection from him.

He has done hundreds of shots that you would recognize immediately...everything from Harry Potter to Pebble Beach to Callaway's

He will sell his work in print on musuem quality mounts. They are no cheap but they are worth it. No digital copies though only prints and they are incredible! Probably the best automotive photgrapher in the business.

No cameras allowed at his studios and his light stage is one of the largest in the country I believe.

Shoot Shopview a PM or email. He knows Ron and maybe able to help out. When we were there in 2004 Ron was just giving away a bunch of calanders. I don't recall this particular Speedster but, I do believe all the pictures of the Old Lyme Green Speedsters were take by Ron K.

Yep Ron did the Old Lyme Green Speedster poster hanging in my office. He has also done a lot of work for Ferrari and many other clients.

I prefer my C16 roadster images i have...much nicer to look at in my opinion....im surprised i haven seen a thread for it on here....

I prefer my C16 roadster images i have...much nicer to look at in my opinion....im surprised i haven seen a thread for it on here....

You should make a topic then and show us. :)

You should make a topic then and show us. :)

LOL well if i did that before Pebble Beach then these images would be the LAST i get before something is revealed by Callaway...sorry :cool

Once its announced ill be more than happy to show you my early images....

Hey Tman08 Well the car was already shown at Pebble beach. So it is not a problem to post the pics Show us what you got. We would like to see your photographic eye...

callaway4fun

I took easily more than 500 pics :D this weekend.

Unfortunately, I am on business travel at the moment and am burning the candle at both ends. When I have time, I will post more.

Patience my friend,

See you at Carlisle!

-Luigi
:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom