Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale Selling my '96 GS convertible

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Gaming Glen

Corvette
1996 Grand Sport convertible, 2003 red coupe
I love this car but I'm not a mechanic and older cars need more care than I can give. The Corvette buyer's guide gives a range of $27,000 to $50,000 as the going price. Since it has a couple minor mechanical issues I can sell it as is maybe for $30,000 or fix them and sell it for more. I would use a regular shop mechanic. Or is it better to find a collector who would rather fix it himself or have a trusted mechanic fix it?

(Hmm, my current pictures are too large to add. When I figure out how to post them they shall be)

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
Good luck with your sale.

Red interior?

Gaming Glen

Corvette
1996 Grand Sport convertible, 2003 red coupe
all black interior (the only way to go :) )

Runs great except on occasional a little rough. Local regular shop couldn't figure that out. Day before the car ran smooth for 30 miles at high speed (70+) until I came down to Earth and neared the dealer (I went to check out a same-color C7 Grand Sport.. sigh, so want) then at idle speeds ran a little rough.

Still gets the usual been-going-on-for-years oxygen sensor codes which even Chevy shop didn't bother fixing, back when Chevy would actually work on C4s (recommended: drive it more. OKAY!).

ABS system goes in and out, brakes still work. I've been driving before ABS was a thing, and also took a performance class where they taught you to brake better so that's never been a concern for me.

I'll take $25,000.

47100 miles

P.S. still haven't figured out how to transfer phone pix to computer. I guess I have to get off my lazy bum and take pictures with my tablet.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom