Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Similarity to C6 interior?

Gorgon

Corvette
None
I remember Ross saying that one way to envision the C6 interior was to take a good look at the new Pontiac Grand Prix. Well I just received my December issue of C&D and they did a spot on the new GTO, which has an LS1 and 6-speed gear box. There are some similarities between what we've seen in the spy shots and the GTO's interior. Maybe Ross can comment on what he's seen and how it compares to the GTO interior.

I've attached the old spy shot here first. They next one will have the scanned image from C&D.

Leon

Yes indeed the basic look is similar. Also the Nissan Z is a good hint at the level of "Sportyness". Expect the seats to be a bit more padded looking/supple as well. I also hear the new GTO is quite a wonderful car as well (except for looks IMO).

My wife will like it if the seats have changed. She doesn't like the C5 seats as much as our previous C4 sports seats and misses them. Wonder if you can swap the C6 seats for the C5:beer

M/T also has an article out on the GTO this month with several interior pics. If this is similar to the C6 it will be a dramtic improvment.

Hey Rocketblock,

I like your new avatar, you don't look like such an old geezer now...:L

budweisert said:
Hey Rocketblock,

I like your new avatar, you don't look like such an old geezer now...:L
[/QUOTE

OMG LOL :L I must admit I thought the same thing but not so harshly...:L

I ain't no spring chicken!!!
At least I put my photo in the avatar. What's your excuse. LOL
Maybe I'll see you guys at the gathering in Auburn next May....If I live that long!

Have you all seen the new Crossfire's interior? I wouldn't mine having something like that in my new vette.

Sorry I didnt post a pic of the Crossfire's interior before, but here it is.

The crossfire's interior is fantastic. I think many future chrysler products will follow this trend of high quality. Lot's of the magazines are already praising the pacifica for it's interior.

Its about time GM put some effort into the interrior of a car. I am sick of plastic and more plastic.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom