Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

SNAT 400 Camaro for sale

Brangeta

040f_3.JPG

Saw this on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...161QQitemZ160102635941QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

It's been for sale on ebay several times in the past, but it seems like the guy decided to try to sell it for a more reasonable starting price. I believe it had a starting price of $20,000 several months ago and it must not have sold. It's probably worth $20K minimum, but you can only get what you can get...

The car should be pretty excellent for someone wanting a SNAT Camaro though. I'm not interested (in case you're wondering) because I want one with a CamAerobody.

My fingers where already on the keyboard... "Dude, buy the damn thing!" :D
But oke, without a aerobody, your better off just to wait a little longer :)

Groeten Peter.

:L Good thing I put that in.

I'm not very fond of the 1993 Camaros anyway; they have yellow dash lights and some parts are '93 specific and more expensive to replace than the '94-'97 parts. They also have gray window switches that look bad. If I had the money, I'd buy this one just for the engine and put it in another car.

Yeah, strange he didn't put a picture of the invoice. Do you not think it is legit?

well its curious to say the least. But he claims Callaway can verify, Id certainly be looking at the numbers on the block.

The price it sold for is a far cry from the price of a Corvette with the same engine, but for a Camaro that age, that's pretty good. ;squint: I thought it would go for a bit more though.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom