Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Some Callaway Camaros for sale right now

I am selling a 1995 Callaway Camaro Supernatural 435

This car is a one owner, mystic teal, t-tops, automatic, cloth seats(power driver) with 72,980 miles. It started as a z28, then was a supernatural 404 immediately, then in 97 became a supernatural 435, but produces just over 450HP, back in 97, they didnt have a supernatural450 just yet. I have lots of pictures, and I need to sell it fast, trying to raise money for a down payment on a house. call me at 210-601-0167 for more details. I am letting this car go for only 12,000 right now! It's my dad's car, and while he hates to see it go, he is willing to help me raise the money I need to buy a house right now, so here it is.

-Glen

This car is a one owner, mystic teal, t-tops, automatic, cloth seats(power driver) with 72,980 miles. It started as a z28, then was a supernatural 404 immediately, then in 97 became a supernatural 435, but produces just over 450HP, back in 97, they didnt have a supernatural450 just yet. I have lots of pictures, and I need to sell it fast, trying to raise money for a down payment on a house. call me at 210-601-0167 for more details. I am letting this car go for only 12,000 right now! It's my dad's car, and while he hates to see it go, he is willing to help me raise the money I need to buy a house right now, so here it is.

-Glen

Glen, NICE car!

Good luck w/ the sale! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom