Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sorry, this is NOT the Corvettes at Carlisle "giveaway car" - BUT...

*89x2*

Fellow Callaway owner Bob, brought his 1990 Callaway B2K down to the Bloomington Gold show to help the Carlisle Events booth promote the 2007 Callaway Reunion at the show. The only problem was, in the past, the "giveaway car" was always displayed... :W

That said, more than a few people thought this Callaway was being given away ;shrug (a blue 1988 Corvette, is the giveaway car)

One guy insisted it had to be the display car - promptly, signs were made up to clarify :w

attachment.php

BUT...

while checking out the Callaway, I noticed the clearshield applied to the AeroBody nose, 18" up the hood, and inside the wheelwells (behind the tires).

This has been on for awhile now, holding up well. :upthumbs

p.s. The guy apparently did it "freehand" and it took ALL DAY! :eek:hnoes This is where computer plotter cutting will come in handy:cool

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:boogie

I guess Bob was sweating it!...

They did a very good job installing the cleartastic on his car. I am still not sure that I would want it installed on the hood - I'll have to ponder that a little more.

Come on CallawayWest, hook us up!... It will definitely make driving the TwinTurbo less worrysome.

-Luigi
:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom