Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Stainless Steel Exhaust Polish

Epimax

Corvette
1993 Arctic White Coupe
Hi!

Has anyone tried the Billy Boat Performance Exhaust Stainless Wadding Polish for their SS exhaust?

Thanks!:beer

No, but it sounds like something that would be nice if it works! :cool

I think I'm going to go ahead and order it and give it a try. I came across it on the Mid America Motorworks site, and it's 15 bucks for a 12oz can....
I'll let you know how it works!:beer

Billy Boat????

For my money because stainless is bulletproof I have used SOS pads (to clean and prep) and mothers polish (cream in the red and white tub)to finish with amazing results.:cool:cool:cool

P.S. Don't tell anybody you use Billy Bob errrrrr Billy Boat polish on your Corvette.:boogie:boogie:boogie

Hi!

Has anyone tried the Billy Boat Performance Exhaust Stainless Wadding Polish for their SS exhaust?

Thanks!:beer

I think I'm going to go ahead and order it and give it a try. I came across it on the Mid America Motorworks site, and it's 15 bucks for a 12oz can....
I'll let you know how it works!:beer

Let us know how you like the product. I have B&B Stainless Exhaust on my '98, installed by the previous owner and I love the sound! :_rock

I've thought of trying Nevr-Dull... it's the same "wadding polish" type product and you can get it on Ebay for about $3 a can. It's also available at Walmart, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, PepBoys etc.

5-109668.jpg

Whatever you decide, share your results with us!

:wJane Ann

Thanks to everyone for input.:cool I've talked to a few people and they've all recommended Mothers, steel wool, and elbow grease for maximum results!
One person I talked too actually tried the BB stuff and said it didn't work nearly as well as Mothers, so I think that's the route I'm going to take! The system is in good shape, so it shouldn't be too much work to get it 'right'!
Thanks again! :beer

For my money because stainless is bulletproof I have used SOS pads (to clean and prep) and mothers polish (cream in the red and white tub)to finish with amazing results.:cool:cool:cool

P.S. Don't tell anybody you use Billy Bob errrrrr Billy Boat polish on your Corvette.:boogie:boogie:boogie
;LOL

Thanks! I've got the SOS pads, so all I need is the Mothers polish and I'm good to go!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom