Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Stock '92 Exhaust, come and get it

K

Kevin McGrade

I have a stock '92 exhaust I no longer need. It is in great condition.If you don't mind driving to get it you can have it.
I am located in Dracut, Ma

Redbob said:
I'd take it in a heartbeat if Dracout weren't so far from Denton, Texas!

Can you say "Roadtrip" :J

Kev,

I don't want to steal your chance to clear some storage space, but if some on wants to drive to Chicago (30 miles due west to be exact) I've got the same thing.

It's a shame to let these go to waste, in 20 years some resto type is going to spend ritrous bucks to get one of these.

What kind of exhaust did you go with, Kevin? I got the Borla cat back. Love the sound. Loud at idle and quiets down by 2000 rpm.
Dont know about HP gains as I did a sizable buildup this winter.

Steve

Wheelie said:
Kev,

I don't want to steal your chance to clear some storage space, but if some on wants to drive to Chicago (30 miles due west to be exact) I've got the same thing.

It's a shame to let these go to waste, in 20 years some resto type is going to spend ritrous bucks to get one of these.

What kind of exhaust did you go with, Kevin? I got the Borla cat back. Love the sound. Loud at idle and quiets down by 2000 rpm.
Dont know about HP gains as I did a sizable buildup this winter.

Steve

Hi Steve,
Yes it is a shame these go to waste, I guess everybody is going aftermarket, which isn't a bad thing.
I went with SLP 3" catback and I love it. I actually got it for nothing of a member of the corvette forum (GS#883). The sound is incredible!! he didn't want it any longer, it was a bit loud for him but I think it is the perfect sound. It is loud when I want it to but yet can be quiet also.
The resonance is a bit loud but I have am use to it now.

Well hopefully this exhaust will go soon cause i am taking a sawsall to it this weekend

Wheelie

Which Borla set up did you get? I have been pondering a different set up. I have a KBD (KDB?) 3" system on my otherwise stock 92. It was on it when I bought it, and the drone is starting to get to me. I don't mind noise, but drone is a whole other catagory.

Mike

Borla part # 14385.
Stainless steel cat back with LT1 tips.

Cool. Thanks. Time to cut back on the Starbucks. :cry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom