Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thanks for the great time at CruiseFest 2011

Corvette
2008 ZHZ, Velocity Yellow / with Black Stripe
I wanted to thank all of you for your new friendship while Tamara and I were at CruiseFest... In fact we liked it so much, I just made hotel reservations for the Sept. FunFest (they are going fast). After about 5- phone calls, we ended up at the Days Inn on North Keller Dr.

Thanks again to Bill and Mary Ann for the invitation.

See you soon,

08 ZHZ DUO:w

Dan, welcome to CAC forums. You and Tamara fit in so well with our bunch, it was like you were old friends. Wish I could make it to Funfest, but alas, it's not to be this year.

welcome to the club

Dan, glad you had a good time, I knew the (CAC PEOPLE) would make you and Tamara feel great about coming to your first cruisefest. As far (Funfest) i'M NOT SURE YET...........................BILLY

It was a pleasure to meet both of you. We'll look forward to seeing seeing you again at FunFest.

Dan and Tamara,

I am so glad Billy & Mary Anne convinced you to come to CruiseFest 2011. I feel I have known the two of you for quite some time. Having you with us kept us all loose and laughing.

You will enjoy your stay at the Days Inn. Please be sure to say "Hi!" to John. He is the son of the family which owns the motel and keeps the place running well.

I already have my reservations at a motel in the area.

Looking forward to seeing both of you.

SAVE the WAVE! :w

Welcome to CAC!!Don!!!...
you and Tamara fit right in!!!you two fit right in,,,,
I won't see you at funfest...1 trip out there a year is enough.....

BTW Nice looking vette!!!

Glad you have joined the CAC (after all, you did win the best car prize at CF). You fit right in, even with Billy and his dog. Won't be making Fun Fest this year as I will be going to the Corvette Museum on labor day weekend and two trips back east per year are enough. The good thing is that I get to ride in a Corvette.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom