Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Worst Car Colors Ever Offered

I'm not a fan of silver. :eyerole

Just kiddin'. This thread is going to be like standing in a huge circle and asking everyone to tell us what color they do and don't like. :happyanim:

As vett boy stated, color preference is a personal thing and differs from one individual to the next.

And it should be noted that the line in 6 Shooter's post:

Nearly every car on the road is some boring shade of white, back, or silver. Some carmakers try and break out of the norm with "fun" colors.

isn't a personal statement, but the first line of the article.

:wJane Ann

I had the best of both colors! :D

Dark Silver/M Yellow........;LOL;LOL;LOL

IMG_0070 (Small).JPGIMG_0079 (Small).JPG

Thanks Again Shooter!~!!:thumb

Notice...................I said had!~!!:rotfl

Some of those "odd" colors aren't my favorites either. But I guess I'm really a boring guy. I like the whites, blacks, and slivers (MSG being a personal fav).

The wife and I have really grown to like Sunset Orange and Atomic Orange the C6's offer. As a matter of fact we were watching something on TV the other day with a couple of the grandsons when an orange Corvette came on, the wife said "Grandpa and I are going to have a Corvette that color someday."

My all-time favorite Corvette color is the 2005-2006 Dayton Sunset Orange Metallic. My least favorite is Silver...though I did like our '08 Machine Silver Z06. Not terribly fond of blues, especially light blues. Like black cars, but I sure hate to clean them! I'm kinda fond of the Corvette Cyber Gray...hmmm, wonder why?! :)

Elaine

I like to see Corvettes in all the colors they have come in.
There are some car colors I would never want to see on a Corvette - such as Mary Kay Pink.
If they offer 73 Corvette orange on the C7 - wow. :w

Attachments

• P1040169.jpg
    P1040169.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 140
Since you didn't say Corvette colors specifically, my brother had a Cadillac El Dorado back in the 70's that was mix of light purple, pink, gray and brown. That had to be the ugliest color ever on any car.

As for Corvettes, the C4 had a silvery gray color one year that was flat and dull and boring. So that one gets my vote for Vettes. I didn't like the Supersonic Blue either.

Beautiful car but i have a question. I really do not like Black Wheels. I prefer the polished aluminum wheels but has anyone ever had chrome or polished aluminum with the matching color stripe? I lite the stripe but have only seen them on black wheels.

Does that question pertain only to vettes or all cars? If it pertains to all cars I admit that I used to own a :pukeGremlin that for the lack of a better descriptive word can only be described as BABY SH-T BROWN! :chuckle

Worst color ever?

Warbonnet Yellow with tan interior (sorry to those that have this combo).

Favorite colors:

Laguna Blue
Mossport Green
Black
Nevada Silver
Cyber Gray

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom