Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

They Just Look Better Lowered

Has nothing to do with respect.I respect people who try and fail,or try and triumph. Everything was impossible until someone tried it.My driveway at the bottom is at a 45* angle. Everyone telling me i'll never get my car in the driveway.Have you ever even tried to lower you're car and see? There are these frame saves that you weld up under the radiator supports. They protect the skid pads under the radiator,and lift the front alittle when they contact the road. My c5 pictured below was like this for 6 years and 55,000 miles,theres nothing except snow this car hasn't been thru. So nothing anyone can say that will convince me they can't lower their car.
de415acd47d9460338d984ffa925104d.image.493x480.jpg

1146PDC_0003small.JPG

Thanks, but I'LL respectfully disagree. No I have not tried, I already know that I scrape like crazy the way it is, lowering it is demanding trouble...thanks but no thanks.

Ok how's this? I can lower my car, but do not wish to. I like it as it is.

Very well put, Rick! :thumb

I'm with Tom and Rick...

I could lower either or both of my '04s but I CHOOSE not to. Yes, there is a group that feel that the vette looks better lowered; that is an opinion, not a fact. I know for a fact that my vettes would scrape as I leave my driveway and also when leaving my parking lift, since I choose not to by the extended ramps that would stick out from under my garage door and would in fact look like crap.
Not saying one is better or worse, but it is a matter of choice, fact, and opinion.

Now where did I put that baseball bat...:BDH

Tampa, Florida

Lowered on stock bolts.
Remo:cool
32537.jpg

Remo - It looks like the screens have the wave going on! :cool

Maybe it's just a flashback from the 70's.

L8TR - D

Actually that cars LS6 ingested "LSD".:W

Stockton, California

Triple black vert nicely lowered.

BVCC024.jpg

Humm this one looks weird. Looking from the top of the wheel well to the tire it looks lowered but if you look at the ground to the undercarriage it doesn't. Even the front air "thingy" looks higher that normal.

Triple black vert nicely lowered.

BVCC024.jpg

Humm this one looks weird. Looking from the top of the wheel well to the tire it looks lowered but if you look at the ground to the undercarriage it doesn't. Even the front air "thingy" looks higher that normal.

Shan...it's slightly lowered on the stock bolts. But the wheels are 19's on the front and 20's on the rear...which really fills up the wheel wells.

Driftwood, PA

2001 Millennium Yellow coupe. Great color and a nice stance.

DSCF0002.jpg

Sorry have to disagree. Lowered Corvettes look like CRAP. The only thing missing is the neon lights under the chassis, and a stupid dog in the window with it's head bobbing up and down ! ;LOL

Sorry have to disagree. Lowered Corvettes look like CRAP. The only thing missing is the neon lights under the chassis, and a stupid dog in the window with it's head bobbing up and down ! ;LOL

Neon lights and a bobbing dog head...what great ideas.:L:L:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom